Mag3dufool's Blog

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reserverd, you never know ;)

Finished, this should be fun; off to my first goal!

^^I saw this, and the fact that you have nice achievements, got confuzzled in my head, and put goals :P

Nice LEVELS :wall:

lol

John_Pax.png

gl im also going for wc and fm.. wc has always been my favorite and highest skill and i like fm to go along with it when i get back to ftp

It is a pretty good skill, good luck with leveling when you get back to f2p. :D

John_Pax.png

Quote taken from the original messege i posted.

I actually fell for it!! I mmust be the luckiest guy in the world though......

I was at my mums school were she works after my school had finished one day and i was on the Tip.it forums and i folowed the link to see the post. When it loaded it did have very wierd formating...it just didn't look like the official RS forums also i thought it was strange that they ask you to enter your passto view a post, but i hadn't been on for a while so i entered my details. The next page comes up saying I need to update my java so i start downloading and whilst it's loading I realise it's not runescape.com it's runescaper.com!! exit and rush home to log onto rs (i can't at my mums school, blocked)

I'm home andgo to log on and my pass word has been changed....I quickly go to password recovery and fill in the detail with a request status of 'fair'. I submit the request to change my password and wait.....no more then 30 minutes later it's apporved. I log back on, whilst changing all my recoveries, pass again etc. Now the story get's interesting......

I have no friends on my list but 10-15 names i've never seen before also logged on, so I send stuff like 'hi' etc. then when they respond i report them all (may be unfair but i was pissssed) took a while to do this. I realise then that i'm at the GE not Watchtower were i loged out so I go to check my bank and the pin is doing that delete in 2 days thing.....so someone was trying to get into my bank, all I had in my invo was a tinderbox and a glory equipt but the left that.

They got nothing from me, made me freak for 1 hour and am paranoid now about sites and check my account pass every few hours, i'm trying to add all my friends again I think i have them all. I think the java download was a keylogger, if anyone else got this far you may want to do a scan just incanse.

So all in all...a fun afternoon. -.-

John_Pax.png