Mag3dufool's Blog

Got any tips for a fellow cooker?? (check my blog) NEW PAGE YEAH!!!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Currently I'm in my final year of High school so I have decided to cut computing/games to only on the weekend. I got my results from Year 11 and I'm sitting right now on 98.5 TER and I would love to break 99.00 this year so 100% effort is required on my behalf.....

So I guess I'm not "Semi-Retired" :cry:

John_Pax.png

Gl on 99 WC! :D:D:D Somehow everyone seems to be going for 99 WC lol :P.

And nice stats btw, 1800+ total is simply awesome :thumbsup:

Hmm have I seen your name somewhere before, besides in your <3: Inferno Adze Guide <3: ? I think I might have seen you around in Edgeville bank, w99 once. Or maybe its another person with a similar name :P Anyway, if you do hang out in w99, do drop me a HYT or something! :D

~20/2/2009

Finished for today and I'm thinking for willows so I put all the willows I have in my bank up in the GE.

Willowlogs.png

They do sell but just take a little while.

Tomorrow I'm going to move onto a different Woodcutting method, unsure right now as it's late (or early) but I'll try to get a decent amount of exp on the days I play.

John_Pax.png

~21/2/2009

Big day of woodcutting today. I got 96 woodcutting as well as the most woodcutting exp gained today plus a meaty 174,930 firemaking exp (5th for the day).

[hide=96 Woodcutting]96Woodcutting.jpg[/hide]

Rank1forWoodcutting.jpg

Of course when powercutting you need something to suppress the boredom so I ended up watching 8 Mile. The Stedford Wives (loved that one..pretty much all Nicole movies are awesome), Drillbit Taylor and Fatal Contact. Just finishing of the day with some general 'Scaping then it'll be an early night for me.

John_Pax.png

:D I know I can beat Tanis, we're only 9 lvls apart :P But meh Theiving is much faster exp than WC :PPP

Hmm, also, hes cutting yews and probably hardly plays, but I might go all out next week, because my exams end then! :D

Thanks Fluffy, good luck with one day getting 99 woodcutting ::'

About the Inferno, so far from the recorded runs I've burnt on average ~28% logs, you may burn more or less. When you cut the tree you normally would get a log in your inventory along with the message box alert telling you that that's what just what happened. With the adze this will still happen but sometimes the log will burn instead of going into you inventory and an alert will tell you this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~26/2/2009

Slow and quick day today, with the day "off" school for a religious escape/camp I was free of homework and study. I gained 467'795 total exp today which is not too bad in my opinion for a few short hours and I also passed the 10m woodcutting milestone, only a matter of time now :P

10mwoodcuttingexp.jpg

John_Pax.png

How many hours do you reckon you cut for and gained 467k exp at teaks? Because for "short" hours, that it pretty nice exp.

...I gained 467'795 total exp today..

Meaning overall, so around 200-300k woodcutting exp and that would have been around 4 to 5 hours of close to zero concentration. ::'

-----------------------------------------------------

~27/2/2009

Another day "off" from school as I put it and it being the weekend and all (long weekend in fact) I decided to power it on in one sitting to 97 woodcutting.

[hide=97 Woodcutting]97Woodcutting.jpg[/hide]

Not only that, the fruits of my labour got me the daily rank number 1 for woodcutting which is always nice

Number1Woodcutting.jpg

While I was doing this I managed to finish off a few episodes of Kyle XY (great show imo) and also watched Quarantine (only watch it if you have too... sad considering it is such a great idea for a film).

Now since it's morning, it's off too bed for me. O:)

John_Pax.png