Mag3dufool's Blog

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, 80+ won't be easy, but if you can do Runecrafting, by my reckonng you've already done it. :)

Haha thanks mate, I've really been enjoying runecrafting strangely enough.

Very nice runecrafting =] . I'll strive for 70+ runecrafting maybe.

Thanks mate, good luck if you do.

John_Pax.png

~20/2/2009

Good week! I was able to get fishing over the 80 mark and now have 1/11 80+ \'

Fishing: I was heavy barb fishing and droping my catch. I found this to be way over what I had expected the exp to be and was good in giving some decent agility exp. Farming: I was just doing my daily tree and fruit runs and I should have this skill finished relatively soon. Back to runcecrafting on the weekend I was able to get one level today which now allows me to use the giant pouch so from here on in I should be getting much better exp/hr.

All in all it was good, so here are the pictures.

[hide=79 Fishing]79Fishing.jpg[/hide]

[hide=61 Agility]61Agility.jpg[/hide]

[hide=80 Fishing]80Fishing.jpg[/hide]

[hide=70 Farming]70Farming.jpg[/hide]

[hide=71 Farming]71Farming.jpg[/hide]

[hide=75 Runecrafting]75Runecrafting.jpg[/hide]

John_Pax.png

You must be pretty rich crafting natures so much. In fact, you'll make millions getting to 80! Ever thought about ZMI or is it Natures all the way? Also, congratulations on 71 Farming and 80 Fishing. Fishing was also my *first 80 stat : )

Haha thanks, I wish I was rich. I will be doing nats all the way to 80.

Congratulations on 99 wc, i know im a little late but congrats. Good luck on all the 80's ::'

Better late then never ::' Thanks mate

Nicely done ::'

Good luck with the remaining 80s :ohnoes:

Thanks mate, 10 to go :thumbsup:

John_Pax.png

Rcing FTW! I can't wait until I'm done with slayer so I can start training it to 85. Good luck with the rest of your goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Rcing FTW! I can't wait until I'm done with slayer so I can start training it to 85. Good luck with the rest of your goals!

Thanks mate, good luck with finishing Slayer so you can have the same level of excitement as I... :o ...... -.-

John_Pax.png

~22/3/2009

It was a pretty busy weekend for me in real life with a Birthday party and a large shopping trip :lol: But besides that it was surprisingly the most productive weekend in terms of levels for this goal so far :thumbsup:

I started Saturday morning with 71 and 72 Thieving

[hide=71 Thieving]71Thieving.jpg[/hide]

[hide=72 Thieving]72Thieving.jpg[/hide]

After that I went off shopping to get some general things and a gift for the Birthday I was going to that night. When I came back I got 73, 74 and 75 thieving before heading out, coming home and crashing in bed.

[hide=73 Thieving]73Thieving.jpg[/hide]

[hide=74 Thieving]74Thieving.jpg[/hide]

[hide=75 Thieving]75Thieving.jpg[/hide]

I got up surprisingly early the next day (8:30am) and got 76, 77 and 78 thieving whilst watching a movie.

[hide=76 Thieving]76Thieving.jpg[/hide]

[hide=77 Thieving]77Thieving.jpg[/hide]

[hide=78 Thieving]78Thieving.jpg[/hide]

From there I just wondered around, runecrafting 1 graahk worth of natures and doing a farming run which surprisingly bought me 72 Farming.

[hide=72 Farming]72Farming.jpg[/hide]

Now my week at school begins so just daily farming runs and if I'm lucky some light skilling.

Cya later.

John_Pax.png

~28/3/2009

First update in a while for this blog as with school still on somethings get pretty hectic. I did however manage to pass a milestone in this goal of 80+ all skillz by getting another 80 making it now 2/11 80+

During the week I'm still logging on for 10-20 minutes to do my tree and fruit tree runs and that bought me 2 farming levels this week. Plus I got a runecrafting level, 80 thieving and did a little bit of mining.

First off on Friday was thieving and those in the clan chat will know my frustration from an ill informed level 137 that opening the sarcophagus was a good thing to do #-o So I had to hop which was quiet annoying, but after that I was off with 79 and 80 Thieving.

[hide=79 Thieving]79Thieving.jpg[/hide]

[hide=80 Thieving]80Thieving.jpg[/hide]

I also managed to get 2 farming levels this week as well. I'm really enjoying the exp and route I have and I might continue it past 80 for the great ~30k a day.

[hide=73 Farming]73Farming.jpg[/hide]

[hide=74 Farming]74Farming.jpg[/hide]

I then decided to do a bit of runecrafting so I'm slowly working towards 80 and I managed to get a level.

[hide=76 Runecrafting]76Runecrafting.jpg[/hide]

^My private is on friends there mainly because someone kept pming me when I wouldn't take them to waterbirth to get snape grass :lol: #-o

I then did an hour and a bit of mining while I watched The Nutty Professor and got a bit closer to 73 mining.

It was a pretty good two nights.

John_Pax.png

~3/4/2009

Sadly I'm out for the weekend as my PC is being fixed (degraded HD) So I'll only be doing my daily farming runs via laptop but i'll soon be back up (at this stage looks like Monday) and I'll have a full on Holidays which are coming very soon ::'

John_Pax.png