Another one

unknowz

I like the second one as the colours are a bit more neutral. The background is done quite well but could be improved in the top right corner. colours scheme is pretty good. The gun tip draws too much attention in my opinion (You could probably brush it away). Text is barely visible, position could be slightly better. Blending could be a bit better as well. Overall a good signature :thumbup:.

igsig.png

As fubol said the bottom one is better in my opinion.

The blending is great and the render placement is also good. Good use of C4D's and the colours are also good :)

Text placement is good but i dont like the font really. Could do with something a little more "[bleep]y" to go with the theme of the sig.

Well done unkowz :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Hmm, well I left the tip of gun bright so that the viewers eye gets dragged to it first, then it follow the general diagonal motion to the face, then top right. Maybe it's a little too bright I guess.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Both look good, but blending of the render is virtually non-existent*. Text could be better as well, but I'm loving the background <3:

The lighting seems to be better on No.2, I just like the general feel of it more.

*I'm not much to talk, Chazi probably knows better. That's my view anyway.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM