Zaybex's Blog

[hide=Who Am I]I am a 17-year-old female going into the 12th grade. Some of the subjects I am taking this year are Chinese, Latin, Physics, and Drama. (I have always wanted to be in a play!) Some favorite subjects I took in the past were French, Anatomy, Psychology, and art. I suppose it's obvious my interest lies in arts and language! Logo designer, anyone?[/hide]

[hide=Me in RuneScape]I play RuneScape in my free time, which I have a lot of during summer. I play it for fun, and thus have no goals of 13m exp (total) in the near future. I prefer having all my skills around mid-level so I can access most things each skill has to offer, without grinding levels for days. It's fine with me if I can't catch dragon imps or fish sharks.

I don't really enjoy hitsplat combat (I go to Diablo 2 for all my combat needs), so I don't fight much. In fact, the only reasons I fight are to finish quests/level Slayer/obtain 2nds. I use Mazchna or Vannaka for Slayer tasks.[/hide]

The Stats

Combat Level: 85

Total Level: 1389

Quest Points: 203

The Levels

60+: Range, Wc, Hp, Magic, Fletch, Cooking, Attack, Defence, Strength, Prayer, Hunter

[hide=Mining]July 19, 2008

vfwp52.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Prayer]July 22, 2008

anmule.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Crafting]July 26, 2008

rm5s7t.jpg[/hide]

Diaries

Lumbridge ~ COMPLETE

Karamja - started

Varrock - Easy and Medium complete!

Misc

Total Cats traded for death runes: 19

All skills 50+ with the exceptions of Runecrafting (46) and Summoning (TOG: 31)

[hide=1337 total!]And the only time my Magic surpassed my Range exp...

July 19, 2008

30w56qb.jpg[/hide]

Goals

zaybex.png First 70

zaybex.png All skills 50+

zaybex.png Regicide... :cry:

263.png The only Achievement Cape I will get in a hurry. =P~

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

2nd post!! :thumbsup:

GL!

now add some pics! =D

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

Jimmy, what are you talking about, I got the first post!

Pics are coming ;) ;)

I got Prayer to 60! 10 levels left :cry:

Screenies have been added, more to come when I get levels worth screening >.>

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Yesterday I obtained 61 Prayer and 43 Runecraft. <3:

Today I finished Between a Rock... so I could mine gold in the Arzinian Mine. I had been mining it at the Chasm Mine along with mithril (and extra iron/silver) before this. :roll:

I later used almost all (leaving placeholders) of my Emeralds, Rubies, and Diamonds making rings at Port Phasmatys. I ran out of gold while making Sapphire Necklaces. I continue to find Magic highly useful. It is constantly competing with Ranged for most exp, and I have never trained it! ("Train" meaning do it only for the exp, of course.)

I sold some of the things I crafted/smithed today for a total of 400k. I smell riches, ever closer! =P~

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Thanks Mag3dufool!

I started today by finishing The Eyes of Glouphrie. It was quite easy and I recommend it for everyone who hasn't done it. (It has a really nice Runecraft exp reward!) I couldn't wait any longer for my MTK rewards so I went ahead and got them.

[hide=MTK rewards!]qqe2ph.jpg

3 Gold rings, 10 Sapphire rings, 1 Emerald ring, 1 Diamond ring

3 Acorns, 2 Willow seeds, 2 Maple seeds, 1 Apple tree seed, 2 Banana tree seeds, 1 Orange tree seed, 2 Curry tree seeds, 1 Papaya tree seed, 1 Palm tree seed

1 red Bird's egg[/hide]

I pickpocketed a Master Farmer for a few hours. Poor guy. Later I finished Temple of Ikov and the Varrock Medium Diary! I only had two things left in it, and they were easy. Hooray for 32 battlestaves a day!

Since I obtained 44 Runecraft, I was about to abyss craft Natures when I quickly realized I would end up stuck on Karamja. So I finally cracked out my money for a few Amulets of Glory. Last, I spun all my flax while websurfing, because I can't do it for hours straight without a distraction.

Levels:

45 Runecraft

52 Thieving

60 Hunter !

56 Crafting

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Thanks GreyNite and rsautohater!

I finished spinning flax and cut a few hundred yews. My Woodcutting exp passed my Ranged exp. :o I'll have to fix that soon. It's quite scary. I Ecto'd my way to 62 Prayer (only needed 1k exp after that Varrock exp lamp!). I must say, I am enjoying 16 extra battlestaves a day. :)

[hide=Prayerfail]2iatyk2.jpg[/hide]

I maxed my approval rating at MTK. While I was there, I killed 10 rabbits for a Rabbit bone. Just 7 bones left. I'll get them eventually, when I'm in the areas... (fire giant, mogre, terrorbird, troll, massive desert lizard, cave goblin, vulture) Hmm, where can I find vultures? I'll look it up... tomorrow...

Levels:

57 Crafting

67 Woodcutting

62 Prayer

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Forgot to post yesterday! So here it is:

I used the Ectofuntus a bit more, fixed my rating at MTK, forgot to buy battlestaves :cry: , and ended up hunting for an hour or so. I didn't play much because I recently returned to Diablo II (poison nec ftw). I also forgot to do ToG; I must find some time to do it today.

Levels:

61 Hunter

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Thank you guitar_god_2007. ::'

I bought some Spottier Capes only to find I need 66 Hunter, not 60. So I spent all my time catching chinchompas. There's a yew tree here that I use to fill my inventory when I leave the area. I need to bring a tinderbox to burn time. \'

Later, I finished my Ice Giants task. Hitpoints is always a surprise, but I keep Attack and Strength even so I get them at the same time. 1 Combat level to awesome Slayering!

Levels:

62 Hunter

66 Hitpoints

63 Attack

63 Strength

84 Combat

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Thanks Mylez, you fellow GunZer :lol:

I started by buying a Dragon Scimitar. It told me I need to complete Monkey Madness. Who am I to turn down a quest? So I start, get the moulds, and tele out to get a new kitten and restart my trek. But...

After three days of forgetting and/or not feeling like it, I get 104 points in ToG. I sat on one constantly blue wall for about 60% of my time. :P

I then finished Monkey Madness up to the demon-slaying part. I'd add it to my ever-growing list of quests with boss fights that I don't want to do, but I think the gnomes will be useful. :)

Levels:

31 Summoning (ToG)

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

I started by doing the fight. It was very easy with Protect from Magic - I only used about 50 points with a +1 Prayer bonus. I used a Magic comp bow and Adamant arrows.

I chose to raise Strength and Hitpoints, gaining a Strength level. I immediately went to my bank and equipped my Dragon Scimitar. I feel special now. \'

I went to the Yew trees in Gnome Stronghold for a while. Killed two terrorbirds for its special bone. I then teleported to the Dig Site and cleaned my two bones. Then I got a new task from Vannaka. Ice Warriors. Back to the ice caves with me...

85 Ice warriors later I am 2/3 done with the task and 85 combat. Everything has been dropped to do...

Smoking Kills!

...Except... I did the first bit of my clue as it wasn't far from a fairy ring, and I visited the GE to sell some stuff. And then I did a farming run. And then I played D2.

...I'll start Smoking Kills tomorrow.

Levels:

64 Strength

52 Slayer

52 Farming

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

I was not at home most of today. I did a few rounds of farming. Fixed my MTK rating, 96%, eek!

Finally I headed to Sumona. I had to go into the swamp, but I wanted to finish A Tail of Two Cats, and it offered to teleport me to Burthorpe. I had a clue there, so I accepted. I ran back and forth too many times trying to figure out where Saba was and what to get Unferth. The next clue directed me to the Observatory, so I continued with A Tail of Two Cats for a bit and then went to sleep.

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Today I finished A Tail of Two Cats. I used both lamps on Runecraft for a level. I also did some more farming.

I tried out Gnome Delivery. It's really fun, but I don't have enough space in my bank. For that, I decided to clear up a few quests.

I finished off with two Slayer tasks. I know I shouldn't, but I don't feel like going back to the desert all too soon. Maybe if I can find time tomorrow...

Levels:

64 Attack

46 Runecraft

67 Hitpoints

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

• 3 weeks later...

Grr. I'm back now, but probably not for long. My membership ends today, so I cleaned out MTK.

[hide=MTK rewards]dpcoyh.jpg

Seeds: 8 Acorns, 9 Willow seeds, 1 Maple seeds, 2 Yew seeds, 1 Magic seed!, 12 Apple tree seeds, 7 Banana tree seeds, 4 Orange tree seeds, 1 Curry tree seed, 3 Pineapple seeds, 1 Papaya tree seed, 1 Palm tree seed, 1 Calquat tree seed, 1 Spirit seed

Rings: 4 Gold, 13 Sapphire, 3 Emerald

Eggs: 2 red Bird's eggs

The Palm and Papaya seeds made up most of the money I might've lost. As to the Magic seed, when I get up there, I'll be sticking it in Gnome Stronghold. My own, personal, nonstealable Magic tree. :)[/hide]

I went to ToG and only gained 64 tears. 33 Summoning, at least.

Levels:

33 Summoning

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png