Things to train on, good drops, ect - ?Baby dragons .Q. ?

konkar

attack, 70

Def, 60

62hp-66cb

What are good things to train melee on that have half decent drops I sorta have somethings i'm hoping for but not neccisary I spose;

Close to bank

They don't hit to high of damage unless bank is close for food runs so there under 60cb or something

Multi combat so I don't have to click every single one of them is a must

Not a major slow respawn or too overcrowded (not more so than usal like rock crabs ect)

Decent training xp

As you can see I'm not asking for a visage drop, just something that adds some cash to the bank while I train, rock crabs have become boring with the occasional hobgoblin drop ect.

Any help on what monster would be good, I've been going through the monster data base seeing what I could find, but nothing as yet.

Ps. What are baby dragons like, as prayer is next on the cards to train 50k xp in, what do I need to know about getting to them, then training on them, what potions to take, how much of, food, ect... Thanks

Help Please! \' #-o

EDIT: Avoiding slayer because I know nothing about it unless you can explain why it's so good please :lol: .. RsClassic days of just grinding ya killing seems more aproperate. 8-) lol

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Multi combat so I don't have to click every single one of them is a must

Lol... good luck. Usually laziness of that degree is not rewarded. I can't think of any good droppers in multi combat that you would be able to take down, and even if you could... what, you want to be ganged? You aren't looking for under level 60, you're looking for under level 30.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Hmm, well help out a little then, lets just say then - Multi COmbat isn't a neccisity...

Please try be a little more helpful

And also someone answer my Baby Dragon question please, I'd like to check it out, but if I'm not ready I don't care I can wait, just gimme some info about going there.

How things have changed in a 3-half years, since I quit.

K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr

I usually would have, but when people say something like "is a must" IN BOLD, I assume that it's a must. I know, I'm weird.

You could try killing chaos druids and keeping herbs over ranarr- you'll make a ton of cash on that, at the expense of frequent banking.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Thank you, I will keep it as an option an anything named in this discussion I will be trying.

I done white wolfes for a while, collecting bones, It suprises me there worth 430gp, an give no more xp than a regular 85gp bone, heh go figure.

Keep them coming please.

If anybody can think of a multi combat zone creature though, please say that in your post that they are. :pray:

K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr

Wolf bones are worth so much because they're used in Summoning, for both spirit wolves and worpletingers.

I think you might want to TRY slayer, even though it meets NONE of the requirements you set for the monster to be slayn.

It involves going to a slayer master, and get an assignment of a number of specific monsters to be killed. Kill them, go back for the next assignment etc etc. Pro is the fact that you train both combat and slayer at the same time. A lot of slayer assigned monsters drop charms which are usefull for summoning. Also, a change of scenery every once in a while makes the game more enjoyable. Con is that you don't make a lot of money doing so, at least until lvl 50 or so. Then it's getting better. Also, usually the monsters are not in multi (as you wanted), and not AFK-able.

The fact that you don't want to do slayer as you tend to play the game "RSC style" sounds a bit awry to me. Why leave a good part of the "newer" RS out for the sake of it? Slayer, farming, construction and summoning are nice skills that you pay for with your membership. You might try them, even like them!

As for baby blues: they might be ok for your level, and their bones give nice prayer xp. You might want to save them and use them on a gilded altar or th ectofuntus for even more prayer xp.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Here is a list of easy monsters to train with. idk if their multicombat or close to bank; but here we go

-Ankous in the Stronghold of Security

-Ice warriors in the Ice caverns undernearth White Wolf Mountain

-Desert Bandits

-Kalphite guardians

-Trolls

-Fire Giants

-Banshees

-Experiments and

-Lesser Daemons

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

Well I've been training in the Dungeon forget its name, Brimhaven I think.

Moss giants (Doing prayer at same time), lesser's, Fire Giants, ect, I forgot about the days of lessers. \'

So far got a rune med, an rune scim, plus some good seeds, herbs, lots of runes ect. Much more exciting for a little while to keep me entertained lol.

Thanks, but keep any ideas coming please/ \' :thumbsup:

OMG What the (Bleep) are those 'reverants' in the wildy they have now, I wondered why nobdy trained at pirates in deep wildy no more, I can see why!! How are these killed, re-healing, hitting mas numbers quickly, freezing you, ect. One of the best pk'ers out there now. :lol:

K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr

OMG What the (Bleep) are those 'reverants' in the wildy they have now, I wondered why nobdy trained at pirates in deep wildy no more, I can see why!! How are these killed, re-healing, hitting mas numbers quickly, freezing you, ect. One of the best pk'ers out there now. :lol:

Yes - revenants arnt you're average pker...they can hit all 3 types of fighting...range, mage, etc....to kill them you have to pray mage..if ur high enough..and meelee them

About your training questions...you could try ankous..as i saw a lvl 60 in there yesterday...and he lasted for a while...just bring lots of good food and armor...you should be making good money very fast...

baby dragons...you could try baby blue drags in tavelry dungeon? :mrgreen:

hope that helps :thumbsup:

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

I would recommend ankou on the bottom level of stronghold of security, they only hit a maximum of 8 and they drop a lot of deaths and bloods and the occasional lvl3 clue. The only problem is that it is usually busy.

Also green drags in the chaos tunnels, it multi but there are annoying baby black drags that follow you round everywhere. The good thing is that they have good drops (bones and dhide), I usually make 45k a trip which isn't bad. Theres a guide somewhere on these forums that explains this method.

sirmagepk.gif

With baby drags, an green drags, is it reccomended to take anti-fire potions or what ever they're called with you, or just anti-fire sheild?

Also, I'll try have a look for that guide on green drags but if you can find a link for it, would be much appreciated! :thumbsup:

K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr

Hm.. for low level, aggressive multicb.. I don't remember what they're called, but there are these things in the famine (2nd) level of the security stronghold that are good exp, fairly decent drops for their level, and very aggro.. Let me check..

Okay, they're called Flesh Crawlers, and the southeast corner room of the second level is full of them. Not very high, only lvls 28 and 41, but there are lots of them, and they give so-so drops of herbs and runes.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

for baby blues you don't need anti-fire shield. I recommend you read up on the newer skills, because many have become very important parts of the game.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.