¥ The Great Tip Pic of 2008! Omfg it's here! \=D/ Enjoy!

n_odie

Many thanks for that, you've been very helpful. :)

Just wondering, when will the picture be updated to include me?

Your picture, along with everyone else, will be updated when N_Odie has time. Remember, N_Odie is a Crewbie (Tip.It Crew), so this would be her last priority.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goal is to have the next version before Oct. This would allow me to start getting some backgrounds collected and such. I have about 8 hours of work to get this to a point of the next version so I will wait for a week with no Bestiary updates and I should be able to get a chunk out of it. ;)

(Not important but I'm male, just fyi)

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

I hate paint I couldn't get the crop thing to work correctly, the blank space is just unchangeable :x

Example Submission:

Forum Name:maulmachine

Picture Name:maulmachine4

Picture:tifpic2ro6.png

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Forum Name: Battlestaves

Runescape Name: Battlestaves

Picture:

tipit-1.png

Oh, and Maulmachine, just Private Message me the original, un-cut/cropped picture of the Equipment Window, and I will fix it and do everything for you. ::'

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Brunokiller, yours cannot be added as you have not specified your RuneScape Name.

ojdv.jpg

Re-did Maul's. I think this is how he wanted it to be. I couldn't do the transperent thingy cause I don't have it downloaded, though I should do that. Here you go Maul:

Maulmachine.png

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Forum Name: Battlestaves

Runescape Name: Battlestaves

Picture:

tipit-1.png

Oh, and Maulmachine, just Private Message me the original, un-cut/cropped picture of the Equipment Window, and I will fix it and do everything for you. ::'

Thanks, It seems as if i am losing the battle with technology :lol:

I think my major problem was that i resized it, but I can't seems to delete the white backround... I can get this but nothing smaller :?

my.php?image=tifpic2hv8.png

maulmachine4.png

Sirhartlertrans-1.png

There ya go ::' Ouchy, i'll be a help to you and Oldie as well. That is, if it is ok. And Hartler, i'm jealous of your Ringmaster outfit -.- Oh well, always a help to those in need ::'<-- That's me. Oh, and I couldn't get that white dot transparent. I don't know what to do, as if it is ok, or if you can fix Ouchy. Doesn't matter though. Just a white dot.

Forum Name: maulmachine

RuneScape Name: maulmachine4

Picture:

maul.png

Starman, I am always happy to have someone else assist me :) I can fix up the white dot for you, too. ::'

EDIT:

Forum Name: SirHartlar

RuneScape Name: Sir Hartlar

Picture:

Untitled-7.png

ojdv.jpg

I've decided to download Paint.Net to help Ouchy lessen his burden. And I've decided to post a new one I'm gonna keep. Here it is:

123XPacTif2.png

RSN: 123 X Pac.

Also, I'll help anyone if Ouchy isn't on ::'

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Forum Name: Yes_Its_Ross

RuneScape Name: Ross Is Lazy

Picture:

ross.png

Guthan, it is not a burden. :P I have just volunteered/decided to assist N_Odie with this, as I have too much free time on my hands. ;) However, I am thinking about doing it myself next year :-k...

Talking about N_Odie, good luck getting it up to scratch. :thumbup: ::'

ojdv.jpg

Nvm

I can see it fine Guthan.

Also, when you pasted in the image in Paint.Net, did you crop it down to selection? You can do this by Pressing: Ctrl + Shift + D.

EDIT: I'm such a fool... You have to press Ctrl + Shift + X to crop it down to the selection. The one I said before duplicates the layer. :-#

ojdv.jpg

Also, when you pasted in the image in Paint.Net, did you crop it down to selection? You can do this buy Pressing: Ctrl + Shift + D.

It's ironic how you have to spend time teaching him how to lessen how much time you have to spend on this. :lol:

Thanks Again Ouchy :thumbsup:

maulmachine4.png

Also, when you pasted in the image in Paint.Net, did you crop it down to selection? You can do this buy Pressing: Ctrl + Shift + D.

It's ironic how you have to spend time teaching him how to lessen how much time you have to spend on this. :lol:

Thanks Again Ouchy :thumbsup:

Hehe, I never thought of it that way. ;)

ojdv.jpg