¥ The Great Tip Pic of 2008! Omfg it's here! \=D/ Enjoy!

n_odie

Here you go Ickdeep ::'

ickdeep.png

[img=http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/FreaGuitar/ickdeep.png]

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to add my name to the list on helping with cropping.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

REPLACEMENT

Forum Name: Ouchy_S

RuneScape Name: Frea Guitar

Picture:

Untitleda-1.png

ojdv.jpg

i need a bit help i don't know how to do it even when i follow the step shown on page 1 !!!! (not smart with computer u c) #-o

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

i need a bit help i don't know how to do it even when i follow the step shown on page 1 !!!! (not smart with computer u c) #-o

If you like, just take a screenshot and PM it to me and I'll do it for you.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

If you want to N_Odie, I created a small guide on how to make you background transparent, which you can post for other users at your discretion.

[hide=]

•  

[*:2zbhro77] Download Paint.Net for free from this link:
http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

[*:2zbhro77] Open up Paint.Net, and Open up your picture, which should already have the white back ground, and be down to the size you want, so it looks like this when opened:

fortipit1.jpg

[*:2zbhro77] Click on the little button that looks like a wand, and set the tolerance bar shown to 25% :

fortipit2.jpg

[*:2zbhro77] Click on the background of your picture (The White Area), with the little wand, and the outline of the picture should have little dotted lines round it, moving. If you have any areas that are not highlighted, but are part of the background, then Hold Shift and Left Click that area. The whole image background should have the little dotted lines round it: fortipit3.jpg

[*:2zbhro77] Now, just press the Delete Key, and the background should go checkered like so:

fortipit4.jpg

[*:2zbhro77] Upload your picture and you should get this:

Untitleda-1.png

[/hide]

ojdv.jpg

Wow that's great help !!!! ::' thank you soooooo much i will try it now :thumbsup:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Ouchy, it is on the main post now. <3: God I am not looking forward to catching up :P

:P

Quite a few pages since version 2 was released :lol:

If you need any help with making some transparent, I'll do some if you like. I know it's not hard for you, but it's really repetitive and can get annoying. Just to speed up the process a little.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Hey N odie. I was wondering if I could change my pic? If its too much of a hassle, you can keep the one thats there. And for my name its e3odc or something like that. It should be 123 X Pac. Thanks and you did a great job on the whole picture ::' It should be the banner for Tip.It or the forums.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Hey N odie. I was wondering if I could change my pic? If its too much of a hassle, you can keep the one thats there. And for my name its e3odc or something like that. It should be 123 X Pac. Thanks and you did a great job on the whole picture ::' It should be the banner for Tip.It or the forums.

You can change ur pic, just put HUGE RED LETTERS SAYING PIC CHANGE or something as my memory is faulty :)

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Ouchy, it is on the main post now. <3: God I am not looking forward to catching up :P

Okay, cool ::' Good luck with all your catching up :P

collin117, I have made yours transparent for you:

Forum Name: collin117

RuneScape Name: Collin_117

Picture:

collin.png

[img=http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/FreaGuitar/collin.png]

ojdv.jpg

Heres my new pic:

Forum Name: Guthan312

Runescape Name: 123 X Pac(if you could,can you use this as the name?)

Picture:

123XPacwithgreenhweenmask-1.png

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Heres my new pic:

Runescape Name: 123 X Pac(if you could,can you use this as the name?)

Picture:

123XPacwithgreenhweenmask-1.png

You forgot to crop it Guthan312 ;) I'll do it for you :)

Good luck getting everything done N_Odie. :thumbsup:

EDIT:

RuneScape Name: 123 X Pac

Picture:

guthan.png

Forum Name: Omnitec

RuneScape Name: Omnitec

Picture:

Untitled-4.png

ojdv.jpg

I cropped it. I can't tell if I did though :oops:

I cropped it. I can't tell if I did though :oops:

What do you mean by that? :? Oh! I must have explained myself wrong, and used that wrong words :oops: You were supposed to make the Back Ground white, but I just did it for you and made it transparent :P

ojdv.jpg