Tip.It Times Presents: Letters to the Editor #17

Rcty

Doomsavenger - your letter is good, but the poison thing is a little ambiguous, because 6 damage points isn't much more than 4 (and p+ hits even higher than 6, doesn't it?). It would make more sense to say instead that there was only one kind of poison back in the day, and it was only slightly more powerful than the lowest poison available today.

To all these people commending the Tal Shiar alliance, I give them my props as well. Some real interesting stuff comes up at the end of the articles.

I can remember seeing them a LONG time ago, right when clan wars came out, advertising to get people to join :P. I was with 20 or so people in a 90+ clan, and we cleaned them out. I had no idea they were such a big tip.it clan!

The only part of this (these) articles that makes me sad is that it makes me recall some of my old friends. I never really got in touch with them, and they never log on again. I'll always wonder what happened.

EDIT: I realize I have to change my signature now that the bank has been severely updated :P

psizovrak282.png

To all these people commending the Tal Shiar alliance, I give them my props as well. Some real interesting stuff comes up at the end of the articles.

I can remember seeing them a LONG time ago, right when clan wars came out, advertising to get people to join :P. I was with 20 or so people in a 90+ clan, and we cleaned them out. I had no idea they were such a big tip.it clan!

The only part of this (these) articles that makes me sad is that it makes me recall some of my old friends. I never really got in touch with them, and they never log on again. I'll always wonder what happened.

EDIT: I realize I have to change my signature now that the bank has been severely updated :P

Thanks for the compliments, but so far we haven't really had to look hard at stuff, and most of this info is out there already... I guess we're in a unique position to highlight these tidbits for you, but anyone really can...

I think I remember when we were at Clanwars randomly warring other clans... I dont remember getting my behind handed to me though :P Couldve been a non-official event, organised by the members themselves :)

For the record though: I lead this humble clan, and I am a regular Tip.it Times writer, as is DeathMath who is also a member of my clan. This puts us in a unique position to slap our own Did You Know along with the articles on quite a few occasions... The fact that our articles are often targetted by the Letters to the editor means a whole lot to us, and encourages us to keep up the quality of the works...

More often then not though, I have trouble finding a subject with an uncommon angle to write something about, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to PM me or Deathmath...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Still, all those updates we finally have were requested for ages, bank search, bank tabs, clanchat, clan wars and even item lending. And I really didn't cared about any of them. They were all much simpler that things like graphic updates and summoning, even though summoning is suggested by players aswell, even though the pouche-crafting part is probably their own.

Now I'm still waiting for bh to get fixed since it's still judging on p2p lvls while summoning cant be used inside bh (it should be judged on f2p lvl or make summoning possible in bh, summon a creature that pj's your enemy so you can eat, summoning pures anyone? or just stat boostin/item carrying familiars), and when they finally going to make a rwt proof wilderness, thousands of ideads have been suggested, and they said pvp minigames were going to be the main focus this year, all we've had is a bh update that was begged for by most people, and some other failed safe minigame nobody ever asked for called fist of guthix with the same lame idea of having a target, bh already proved that people rather kill whoever they want then an assigned target.

Imagine how cool rs could be if these things finally get fixed?

Nice article to all in this topic. Only thing i want jagex to do now is somehow let the people who didn't know about runescape at first get old holiday items. I dont care how, I just want them. I know this probably won't come true, but there's always hope right?

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.