New Quest Information Leak?

hitman76

Well...i was at the bandit camp doing a clue, and i walk in and see an extra yellow dot in the general store, so im like: "great, now i have to kill a rev too -.- ". i walk in, and to my surprise i caught posite pete about to leave, so i quickly clicked on him to have a convo and caught this:

postiepetething.jpg

Oooo...hes on a top secret mission...!!!??? lol

i don't talk much to postie pete, so i dont' know if its a common thing that he says hes "on a top secret mission" and it interesting how he says im on a mission for "The Burth..."?? whos this Burth??? And about this new wildy quest jagex is releasing...maybe it has somethign to do with the NPC's in the camp roaming around?

EDIT: just noticed he pointed that the Chaos elemental was comming, maybe this has something to do with the riddle released on the newsletters. Interesting? I THINK SO!!!! lol

Well, its my first ever post on general discussions, so please post your ideas on this and if you have anything to share as well...

Btw my clue reward:

[hide=Warning...nub clue ftl]badclue.jpg

Ftw, 6 locations, and i had to go through underground pass to the elf lands for it too... -.-[/hide]

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Ffs you guys are fast...i just edited the post and theres 3 there already!

I've seen him there before (about a month ago?). Old.

Did he say the same thing?

Burth de Rott?

I'm not a member but I'm sure theres someone or something named that

Isn't it the guy with the broken cart on the way to Varrock?

Thats Burgh De rott a city in mort myre i think...

This has been here for a pretty long time.

And I think Burth could mean Burthope.

I thought the same thing until my sister pointed out its: The Burth...

Have you conversed with him there? did hes say the same thing? :?

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

The "the" could mean The Burthorpe guard people

Maybe, i'll do a bit more research, because i think ive seen someone by the name of "The Burth...somthing"

And if he was going to say a top secret mission for The Burthrope guards...oo wait maybe? good call. but whats their mission? and do you think him pointing out the chaos elemental had anything to do with the news article release?

speculations anyone? you guys are good at this...cmon!!!

Could be wrong, but I thought he always said that, or something similar to that.

Or maybe I am just going crazy....

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Postie pete has been around for a year if I'm right, if not, alot more.

None of his sayings are useful whatsoever, he has a bunch of places on runescape he appears, and since his release, at those areas he's always said the same things. None of the sayings mean anything, (That one, You talking about De Ja Vu at the ecto, He tells jokes at some places, And talking about the wyvern weekly magazine at CW - There are also quite a few more places he appears and talks)

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Could be wrong, but I thought he always said that, or something similar to that.

Or maybe I am just going crazy....

I remember seeing pete in wildy a Looooong time ago like 2 years ago maybe? while i was on my old main, Hitman76, and he just said soemthing about delivering mail to chaos elemental, nothing about the burth...? so...with thing jagex said about new wilderness quest, i think it might be related some how. i think the quest has something to do with the bandit camp NPC's for sure...like im almost 100% sure about that.

Postie pete has been around for a year if I'm right, if not, alot more.

None of his sayings are useful whatsoever, he has a bunch of places on runescape he appears, and since his release, at those areas he's always said the same things. None of the sayings mean anything, (That one, You talking about De Ja Vu at the ecto, He tells jokes at some places, And talking about the wyvern weekly magazine at CW - There are also quite a few more places he appears and talks)

I guesse your right, but me seeing this a day before a new Wilderness quest release kinda makes you think...no?

No, it doesn't make me think, at all.

It's been there for years, and why would 1 out of tons of nonesense sayings mean anything at all?

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

It's been there for years, and why would 1 out of tons of nonesense sayings mean anything at all?

If you read the origional post, you would take notice that i said:

i don't talk much to postie pete, so i dont' know if its a common thing that he says hes "on a top secret mission"

so i didn't know if thats a common thing that he says. and are you positive he always says the exact same thing? that hes on a mission for the burth...?

P.S i really like your ahrims outfit with farming skill cape and sgs in your sig ::' you got good taste

If you read the origional post, you would take notice that i said:

i don't talk much to postie pete, so i dont' know if its a common thing that he says hes "on a top secret mission"

so i didn't know if thats a common thing that he says. and are you positive he always says the exact same thing? that hes on a mission for the burth...?

P.S i really like your ahrims outfit with farming skill cape and sgs in your sig ::' you got good taste

Ty about the outfit.

And in each spot he spawns in, while he's at that spot, its the same thing every single time.

In that camp, he will always talk about that mission. Sit in castle wars lobby for a while if you're bored, every time he comes he talks about wyverns weekly magazine or something like that. If you read my first post - in the 2nd paragraph where it says about it all being the same, it says:

(That one, You talking about De Ja Vu at the ecto, He tells jokes at some places, And talking about the wyvern weekly magazine at CW - There are also quite a few more places he appears and talks

sgsagssighe6.jpg

^^

didn't want to quote that, but yes ive see him quite a few times at castle wars and its that conversation about how he speaks 1000 different languages and wyvern magazine for women or something nonsence like that.

i know exactly what your trying to get across to me, that he appears in specific locations with specific conversations for those locations, but the thing is, ive never seen him at the bandit camp before, so i dont' know if he says that convo every time at the bandit camp...

sorry if im kinda getting on your nerves :-#

^^

didn't want to quote that, but yes ive see him quite a few times at castle wars and its that conversation about how he speaks 1000 different languages and wyvern magazine for women or something nonsence like that.

i know exactly what your trying to get across to me, that he appears in specific locations with specific conversations for those locations, but the thing is, ive never seen him at the bandit camp before, so i dont' know if he says that convo every time at the bandit camp...

sorry if im kinda getting on your nerves :-#

Na not getting on my nerves.

But yes, every place has the same conversation, most other places are pretty much deserted though, so no one really sees him at many other places.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

:wall: k...i thought i made an amazing discovery, and i was going to be cool and have my own huge topic about a huge information leak on a new quest :wall: thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams of ever becomming a quest leak information finder :(

lol anyways, i still think this new quest will have something to do with the NPC's in the bandit camp...im almost positive!!!! lol

Thanks Dragon ::'

:wall: k...i thought i made an amazing discovery, and i was going to be cool and have my own huge topic about a huge information leak on a new quest :wall: thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams of ever becomming a quest leak information finder :(

lol anyways, i still think this new quest will have something to do with the NPC's in the bandit camp...im almost positive!!!! lol

Thanks Dragon ::'

Hate to burst your other bubble, but a quest would have nothing to do with them.

I remember training on them back in rs1. I would fight them, and use my drops to buy ingredients to make pizzas to train with. This was shortly after Jagex came out with pizzas. Trust me, this was a long time ago. I remember doing it at my sisters dorm room when she was a freshman in college. Lets see. I'm a senior in college, and she is 2 years ahead of me. Holy crap. That was 5 years ago....

So yea, nostalgic moment gone now. The NPC's have always been there, I'm afraid. That is like saying the King Black Dragon will be in a quest....

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

So if something is unknown, it's automatically speculated to be about a new quest. How odd.

Indeed. but this is runescape so everything is kind off odd :lol:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Perhaps it is, but I don't think so. Postie Pete says a lot of irrelevant stuff. Like Wyvern Languages and stuff. Possible that it is though.

Burth...=Burthope? Burthope Prince? Perhaps he wants something?

Btw, you don't have to go through the Underground Pass to reach Isfadar. You can charter ship to Port Tyras or Tele Crystal to Lleyta.

As others have said, this seems to be a common clue, and he's there about 50% of the time.

Old news. :shame:

Barrows Runs: ~75

Days Spent Barrowing: 3

Barrows Drops: Verac Skirt, Guthan Helm, Karil Coif, Ahrim Robetop, Ahrim Hood, Guthan Spear, Ahrim Skirt

Hate to burst your other bubble, but a quest would have nothing to do with them.

I remember training on them back in rs1. I would fight them, and use my drops to buy ingredients to make pizzas to train with. This was shortly after Jagex came out with pizzas. Trust me, this was a long time ago. I remember doing it at my sisters dorm room when she was a freshman in college. Lets see. I'm a senior in college, and she is 2 years ahead of me. Holy crap. That was 5 years ago....

So yea, nostalgic moment gone now. The NPC's have always been there, I'm afraid. That is like saying the King Black Dragon will be in a quest....

I'm pretty sure at that point he was saying it in jest, and aside from that the kbd was in a quest last year. So sorry to burst your bubble... er twice.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I'm going to agree with the person saying the it's just some nonsense saying. I remember seeing him in Cwars rambling on about something. I'm sure he has been in that camp for awhile, but c'mon he goes there? He probably hasn't been seen by too many people there.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)