strapped 4 cash

Jesus_Status

ok well i just bought full guthans and i am very low on cash i have about 115k and i need some suggestions on how to make about 2-3mil so i can buy back my d axe and have some security.....my stats r in my sig and plz don't sugest killing green drags i absolutly dispise this even though it is great money but back to topic please post ur suggestion it would be appreciated if you could post the rough gp per hour but dont go out of ur way to find it out

thanks in advance

Jesus_Statuz.png

I think he needs the dragon axe to cut some yews or mages so he can have some cash. i'd suggest find a friend who has a dragon axe, and borrow it from him. cut the yews/mages then sell them to buy your own axe :thumbsup:

if you cant find a friend, find someone who can rent it to you for minimum prices like, 10-20k an hour...you can easily make that back in an hour with the axe. ::'

Or, as above posters have mentioned, why buy the guthans if your not gona use it? SLAY MY FRIEND SLAY LIKE THERES NO TOMMOROW!!!! SSSSSSLLLLAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :ohnoes:

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]