Exp per hour in these skills:

Robert_de_Sable

Not sure about hunting, but you can get over 200k/hour in thieving. I'm pretty sure thieving is much easier than hunter, but it gets way less money.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Well, it depends on the levels for both of the skills, though, i'm not quite sure about hunter.

Assuming you're going to use pyramid plunder when you have the right thieving, it can get well into 200k an hour. But that's at the much higher levels. From my experience 51 + thieving was getting me about 40-60k exp an hour, and 61 + was getting me 60-90k per hour. After every ten levels ending in 1 (51,61,71) the experience per hour gets higher and higher.

As far as I know, thieving seems like the faster 99 because you don't have to compete for spots like you do while hunting.

Something.png

I would do hunter just because you gain more money than thieving. I'm not sure how much, but with red chins I could only imagine around 40m gained.

Around 48k chins from 63-99, at 700 each that makes around 34 million

Thieving is way faster though, I'll be plaaning one of those two for my first 99 too.

I have found that exp rates vary massivly while hunting, this is down to so many factors though that at first you may not take into account...

I did red chins from 63

From level 63-70 I was getting around 120 chins p/hour = 32k p/hour exp

70-80 probs averaging around 200 chins p/hour = 53k p/hour exp

From 80 to where I am now I have varied from 250-300 p/hour and I think my record so far has been about 340 chins p/hour

Id say average for me anyway is about 280 chins p/hour...

So if your hunting to 99 I would suggest the average rate of exp p/hour from 63-99 is between 70-80k p/hour, but obviously at first it is less and increasing all of the time...

I would also add that you do notice a significant difference as you improve your levels...

Avid43.png