No More Limit

jadeist

Yea, I so agree. You're picking the wrong forums though, the RANTS forum is filled with Jagex fanboys

<3:

how can you bring back something thats still here

just witnessed a sara pk cept the guy who got killed had no arm equipped no wep and not even punching or eating

i reported i hope it actually bans the [self censor]

That's odd. Are you sure it wasn't just lag?

No my connection was stable while I was doing that trade.

But seriously, unless people in God armor happen to lag a [cabbage] load in BH RWT is still there.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I understand all ur points and stuff but a measly 3k for all F2P ppl? Thats crap

Considering that there are very few free play items worth over 100k (Trimmed armors, FoG stuff, rares. Correct me if I'm wrong)...

Members get 30k, if they are near-maxed questers. It's not much better, and most people can't stand quests.

cowhides were 100-150 for those who knew and those who sold in bulk. It was usually pretty easy to get some new players to get you hides for 10-50 gp each because they didn't know how much they could be sold for and they didn't sell in high enough quantities to be able to ask those kinds of prices. It was all part of how merchants made their money.

• 2 weeks later...

this is ridiculous, the whole reason they took away trading and put in the limit was to stop rwt. To very EASILY get around this (most of you, i hope, have already figured this out lol) you just add the person you are trading with to do the friend thing.

Why is most of the rants on this forum about bringing pking back, taking away the trade limit, f2pers whining etc.

Why is most of the rants on this forum about bringing pking back, taking away the trade limit, f2pers whining etc.

Because the people who make the rants like the maker of this thread aren't imaginitive enough to find flaws and think up realistic suggestions about it.

Anyway, it's really simple. The trade limit isn't going to be taken out, no matter how many threads people make or how much they complain about it.

Calling someone that doesn't agree with your pointless rant without arguments a Jagex fanboy is a good way to hide the fact that you've got nothing useful to say.

I mean, complaining about a certain item's price as an argument against the trade limit? It's there for a reason, to stop RWT'ing. And the rule of supply and demand still exists in Runescape. Don't want to pay the price? Your loss, get your own items. Next time, use your brains before indulging in senseless blattering.

[bleep] YOU

Thanks, you just totally proved my point.

So true...

Also, why do you (topic starter) have a signature which is linked to yogosun's stats? That's a bit..erm...strange.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

this is ridiculous, the whole reason they took away trading and put in the limit was to stop rwt. To very EASILY get around this (most of you, i hope, have already figured this out lol) you just add the person you are trading with to do the friend thing.

Let me now beat you for bumping this topic.

Could it not just die? Seeing how ridiculous it is?

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

• 2 weeks later...
heres a suggestion, why not have jagex force you to type a Capatcha if you want to give over 3k?

Despite my post, you people keep bumping this topic.

RWT would happen if the limit is removed. This is bad.

Let the topic die for christs sake. He already proved himself an idiot, and if he wishes to make something constructive out of this mess, he will make a new topic.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th