Iron Maiden VS. Judas Priest

jadeist

Random fact: I saw Maiden live on the 4th (for the first time) and I still dream about it at night.... :thumbup:

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Judas Priest.

Based purely on the fact that I've never listened to Maiden. I should be shot.

Most of their stuff sucks. I'd get Killers and Somewhere In Time and leave the rest be.

Number of the Beast has some highlights as well, namely, Run to the Hills, the title track, and Hallowed be thy Name.

Random fact: I saw Maiden live on the 4th (for the first time) and I still dream about it at night.... :thumbup:

Yes,I sometimes dream about Bruce [bleep]inson...Him only,because I can't remember any of his other bandmate's names...I may be thinking of the cowbell Bruce [bleep]inson,though.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Yes,I sometimes dream about Bruce [bleep]inson...Him only,because I can't remember any of his other bandmate's names...I may be thinking of the cowbell Bruce [bleep]inson,though.

Uhm, after scratching my head and the use of google I discovered you're talking about SNL. :?

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Uhm, after scratching my head and the use of google I discovered you're talking about SNL. :?

SNL is effin' amazing

yogosun.png

*Plays Uber-Guitar Solo while you stand in awe*

yogosun.png

But seriously,I dream about seeing one of their concerts.They just seem better on the live concert videos on youtube...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]