The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

worst book i've ever read was the "catcher in the rye" for english class, i think i had to force myself to turn the pages and read it since my teacher was the kinda person who would fail you for one missing assignment.

What was the best joke you ever played on someone?

i think the best one for me would have to be when my best friend/partner in crime :lol: took all of our oceanography teacher's turtles and let them run loose in the faculty breakroom, turns out our teacher thought it was hilarious but the vice principal who found them didn't (we think she's scared of turtles). Spending three weeks after school for "2" hours was worth it especially when we didn't have to stay.

51f5c9b1.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best joke I can remember doing to someone was accidental. meaning I didn't mean to do it!

It was my sister and me, we're going into the haunted mansion. Apparantly I'm the least touchy feely person in my family..

cause I wasn;'t scared. that place wasn't dark enough to be scarey. but My sister Rhea looked scared. So I but my arm around her...

she screamed.

I started laughing....

all the people who saw us come out gave me dirty looks... and a little boy asked her if it was that scarey. [he looked frightened]

Have you ever laughed at something you're not supposed to?

I do this all the time.

Whenever I get nervous or uncomfortable I tend to smile... Its very embarrassing. :D :oops:

Have you ever had a run-in with the police?

I has! I jaywalked across the street that my high school is on. It was the end of the month, so cops apparently had to meet their quotas. They were handing out tickets like candy to dozens of other horrible, vile, law-breaking jaywalkers. I had to pay $40. -.-

no one ever thinks I break the law. :?

Have you ever went to the movies by yourself?

I do now. I used to go with my ex. but after he dumped me and told me to get out of his life [and then begged me to go back with him] I prefer going by myself. or with my sisters... and brotherinlaw.

It's a pain to go out on a date. :wall:

I'm more afraid of being "special"... riding the short bus... etc. #-o

Being different is... pretty normal. we're all individuals after all...

but.. i guess me being different is one of the reason I hardly have any friends.

[aquaintences at work and "friends" at school do no count!]

Do you bite your toenails? :thumbsup:

I do.. if I could reach. I think I could. =D>

Um no...Thats why they have toenail clippers.

Do you bite your fingernails?

Yes, sometimes, but I manily use a nail clipper.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I used to.. I recently tried to.. but it wasn't very enjoyable.. as it put a strain on my neck....

however.. i've pretty much gotten over the whole fingernail biting thing.. I only bit my nails down to trimming length recently.... not to the flesh. :ohnoes:

Have you ever felt like stabbing someone with a knife?

I did.. it was my dad and I had PMS... never had a case that bad before.. or after though.

• 2 weeks later...

yea, i read a book once...

it was called....

A Beginner's Guide to Immortality, Extraordinary People, Alien Brains, and Quantum Resurrection

yes, well, i recommend it, it's really interesting, but if you've got a really fragile brain, you'll get headaches...well, i read that and it got me thinking...

What would you do if you knew you were going to die in 24 hours?

fsmbanner1.jpg

give people passwords for my site and email... pretty much passing the torch on so I wouldn't have to haunt them after I died to nudge them....

I would also write up a will.. and probably give sell all my stuff for money and then use it to make one last big splash.. like getting an engraved tombstone... or something..

Would you wear contact lenses?

for the passwords.. no.

and for your question: I have no idea what you're talking about. :ohnoes:

Do you like using eye drops?

I dislike them.. but I'm learning how to use it after I ripped my eye and the doc told me not to wear contacts for a week

Because my runescapion name is Silver Wits.. and I'm too lazy and uncreatative to think of something else.. or I was.. when I was creating my forum name. :?

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

I have.. I've since tried to replicate the process... but... i need to be under severe stress to cry in the first place.. and.. I dont like people seeing me whne I cry.

Because I obviously have no life. :twisted: obviously.

I also play it cause I like typing.. and I like reading.. and.. I like talking to people.. I'm really talkative in real life.. also I'm a bit gossipy.. and stuff...

Do you consider yourself a loser?

I don't. consider myself that is. the reason is because I'm better than most people.. and I would be friends with myself if I had the option. I obviously would never date myself because I don;t like females.

well.. the definition of geek keeps changing.. so.. I'll pass for now.

What's your favourite food?

for me that's anything that tastes good... potato salad.. barbeque.. avacadoes with salt.. tangerines.. soda and milk.. etc.

it;s more like.. I wouldn't eat stuff that's horrible tasting.. like ripe bananas, carilla, oranges, anything with goat or sheep in it.

My favorite food varies. It depends on what I feel like eating! But I mostly like chicken type dishes. I don't like the taste of beef. I also love fish :thumbsup:

If you were quoted saying something embarassing in someone's signature, what would you do?

I, for one, would pretend not to notice, and get angry and deny everything if anyone mentioned it. But that's irrelevant because I am not, to my knowledge, quoted in anyone's signature.

I would probably laugh it off.. and find something 10 times more embarassing that that person said to quote it in an out of context way... <3:

Have you ever had dirt on somoene that was really embarassing for them.. but if you told everyone.. they would want to know your involvement?

yes! I do.. I have to get rid of it though.. or else.... loll

• 1 month later...

Yes i do, always bring a camera to a christmas party!!!!

Have you ever forgotten to do something that was wicked important only to remember what you have to do when it's too late? i think i just confused myself lol

Yes, i forgot to feed my cat so she tried to eat my hand, thinks its a pork chop or something.

51f5c9b1.jpg

Of course! All the time, eg I remember I have an important test or something the next day, and have to do about 5 minutes of last minute revision, but I'm getting better at remembering stuff :P

Nothing major though.. D:

Have you ever done something so bad that you felt guilty about it, but secretly didn't regret it at all?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I usually dont feel guilty about the evil stuffs i do, well maybe once or twice and i dont regret anything so, ya.

Did you ever do something and were made to feel guilty about it when it wasn't your fault?

Yes, i accidntly locked my cat in a closet and she cried till i let her out. I felt guilty about it but it wasnt my fault she was trying to hide it there. :wall:

51f5c9b1.jpg