The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already scared of mirrors.. What's there to be scared of when it's just a toilet with glowing gunk left on the sides and suddenly it jumps out of the water and attacks you then digests you and sucks you down the toilet.? >_> I'm not scrared. bring it on.

What do you think of Comical?

Too obsessed with communism.

Never hiked.

Would you rather be a badass zombie, a badass vampire or a badass werewolf?

Tough one, but I think I would go with vampire.

werewolf.. I love furries.

Do you not love furries too?

I like books.. however I don't care about the paper and ink.. I care about the words itself.. and have no sentimental value for destroying a book. I'm also one of those idiotic people who actually like reading stuff online. I prefer reading online to real life because I can chat with people and play games etc. I can also quote excerpts of the book quite easily. However I don't like other people seeing what I read.. or reading over my shoulder unless I really like them.

I also am the type of person who can read a book in different parts and still understand.. meaning if you tear a book in half, and give me the second half, I'll understand it and read the first half before I form my opinions on the book.

This is actually pretty good when dealing with paper books..

however with ebooks.. I don't need this skill as much because you can replicate an ebook very easily.

So what happens is that people who are obsessed with books.. will be smart not to loan me a book without first explaining how valuable the book is, and extracting a promise from me not to destory their book...

Do you throw books at people?

I also am in the habit of throwing books [very accurately] at people who I do not like.

Yes! I knew this dude who let us burn his fridge, like 3 chairs and half of the branches of his tree. I was like 9 years old and that was the first time I saw that dude :thumbup:

Do you like alcoholic drinks, or do you just drink them because of the alcohol?

I dislike most, but there are a few of them I actually drink because of the taste.

16185_s.gif

AS bright as I can...<_<stand.

I leave some contrast in and [cabbage] so that kitty will look just like she does in real life.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? on the lips.

I was 4. The boy cried like a little baby.<3:

• 2 weeks later...

with butter.. only with melted butter.

Do you shave your legs?

I shave mine because when I wear long pants in winter theres a lot of static buildup and its uncomfy.. shaving reduces this issue and there's no static at all! :thumbsup: