The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

I have some 80 channels and a 42' TV, yet I barely ever watch anything else than Discovery Channel/Nat Geo.

Have you ever been caught doing something ilegal by someone else than friends/family?

Got caught smoking weed by the hotel security, got away free because I was leaving in hours.

16185_s.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Going out today, but I have to get drunk early as I have an exam 8 AM tomorrow.

Have you ever seen a band play live?

Many, but most notably Iron Maiden and Napalm Death.

16185_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have a photograph of me as a child with a small lion, but I don't have any memories of it.

If you were granted political immunity, would you take someone of your choosing's life?

[bleep] yes, I would.

16185_s.gif

Nah, I don't really have any enemies.

What would you do if you realized the Earth was going to be destroyed in 2 hours, and nobody else knew?

Not much, I'd probably tell my family who would think I'm full of [cabbage], then I'd tell my friends who would believe me, and to be brutally honest we'd probably smoke a bunch of weed and just talk about the end of things and life in general until it happened.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Me, as any other human beings out there, do. You seem to be some sort of non-human, though.

Which would you rather have: the hability to stop time, or the hability to read minds?

I think I'd go with mind reading...

16185_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Really hard to say, as I listen to many different genres. But if I had to pick one... I think I'd go with Pantera.

Which is that book that you have wanted to read for a long time but haven't made time to do it?

Divine comedy. Started reading, forgot about it, and nowadays I just don't seem to have the will to read anything. I guess I'll pick it up on summer.

16185_s.gif

one thousand orcs.. the series are awesome... drizzt is awesome.. but i've been busy and keep forgetting to put the books on hold.

Have you ever dreamed about slaying a dragon?

I had a terrible, realistic dream when I was 17.. It was completely logical..a nd it was what I think would happen if a huge fire-breathing dragon was on earth near me... people would die.. some would be killed as sacrifices.. there would be nudity.. stuff about babies dieing.. terrible dream.

• 4 weeks later...