The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

Nope, and I'm not particularly careful with my stuff.

Do you sometimes feel like doing something artistic?

Although I love photography and painting, I don't ussualy practice them. However, sometimes I get the urge to draw something or take some pictures. It's quite fun.

16185_s.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< yes. however I loathe showing people my work... people close to me.. people who's reactions I can see... and I hate it when my sister praises my crappy work and says how awesome it is..

Do you think you're too negative?

I probably am a little negative, but I like to think that I am a realist. I know my limits.. and I don't try to go above my limits.. however, that could be seen as me being too negative and not testing my own limits, and instead being safe and only doing what I already know to do... When i think about it that way, I don't like myself.. but.. at the same time, I don\t particularly want to test what my prospective limits are out of fear of failure.. and see.. there I go again.. were this anyone else, I'd laugh at them cruelly and give them the advice to grow a pair and buck up and see what they can do..but I won't do the same for myself..

• 3 weeks later...

The only thing I'm negative about is myself.

What's your favorite type of fruit?

I love mangos, the yellow soft juicy ones from Pakistan/those countries. Not those hard green/red ones.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It depends, I don't wear Tommy Hilfiger for personal reasons. I usually don't wear abercombie and fitch but their jeans are somewhat comfortable.

When did you start playing runescape and who introduced you to it?

I started in April 06 and it was a friend's brother who got me into it.

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

Probably arround August '04. My older brother introduced me to it.

How old is your computer?

Mine is probably some 6 years old. The only good thing about it is that I have 2gb of RAM, but it's not very helpful when everything else is pure garbage.

16185_s.gif

I go to 4chan, so yes. But whenever I decide not to go there am banned from the site, I actually do cool things. I'm reading a book and drawing what seems to be my best drawing so far.

What is your favorite season?

Winter here, I love the cold, and the sun rising late and setting early.

16185_s.gif

Whilst lasagna is lovely, boring old pizza trumps it.

Did you make any new years resolutions this year? And if so, what where they?

I didn't make any solid ones but I did promise myself to make a conscious effort with bettering my life.

rc1tzc.png

I did make resolutions for the first time in a while. Other than the usual "I should stop smoking" that I fail every year I decided not to wait on other people to start/finish projects but to rather man up and succeed/fail on my own.

Also I vowed to be less lazy.

If you could fix one thing about your attitude, what would it be?

There's two: I tend to care too much about the way I look, trying to fix that.

Know when a woman is sending signals at me, I miss them too easily and missed great opportunities.

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

Taking a break from the computer, and going to watch the sun rise from my window while listening to Anal [bleep]'s I respect your feelings as a womand and a human.

Do you wash the dishes?

I do, 4 times week.

16185_s.gif

Hell yeah!

What's your worst habit?

I bite my lips. They're in really bad condition. Still usable so don't worry women of... my imagination.

rc1tzc.png

No. I love the cold.

Do you love the rain?

Greatest type of weather there is. If there is rain, I will do whatever to get in it, even asking my year 8 science teacher if I could stand in the rain.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod