Movies your Most Looking Foward To in the Next Year

PumpkinPete112

Ok so what movies is tip.it looking foward too. Heres my list

Quarantine (2008) OCTOBER 10th: (Remake of the 2007 movie [REC]. Omg i cant wait, this movie in the dark of the theater may be the scariest movie in decades, im going to see it Oct 11

Heres the trailer (WARNING: This movie IS Rated R for bloody,violent, and disturbing content, terror and language.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDphD47xS2A

Angels and Demons (2009) May15: The adaptation of the popular Angels and Demons novel written by Dan Brown. One of his best works and really has the plot for an intense action film (unlike "The Da Vinci Code")

No trailer yet, so here is the synopsis from http://www.danbrown.com

[hide=]When world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research facility to analyze a mysterious symbol -- seared into the chest of a murdered physicist -- he discovers evidence of the unimaginable: the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati... the most powerful underground organization ever to walk the earth.

The Illuminati has surfaced from the shadows to carry out the final phase of its legendary vendetta against its most hated enemy... the Catholic Church.

Langdon's worst fears are confirmed on the eve of the Vatican's holy conclave, when a messenger of the Illuminati announces he has hidden an unstoppable time bomb at the very heart of Vatican City. With the countdown under way, Langdon jets to Rome to join forces with Vittoria Vetra, a beautiful and mysterious Italian scientist, to assist the Vatican in a desperate bid for survival.

Embarking on a frantic hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and even to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra follow a 400-year old trail of ancient symbols that snakes across Rome toward the long-forgotten Illuminati lair... a secret location that contains the only hope for Vatican salvation.

An explosive international thriller, ANGELS & DEMONS careens from enlightening epiphanies to dark truths as the battle between science and religion turns to war...[/hide]

Metal Gear Solid (2009) Expected Summer 2009. Now come on, the games themselves are like movies, and have arguably the best plots ever. No brainer. I know that ones a strech but a boy can pray, right?

Its late so maybe i will update it later (no promises)

Sig

the new Terrence Mallick movie, Tree of Life. Kar Wei Wong his remake of Welles' classic 'noir' the Lady from Shanghai. The new Ki Duk Kim movie, Bi-Mong.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ok so what movies is tip.it looking foward too. Heres my list

Quarantine (2008) OCTOBER 10th: Omg i cant wait, this movie in the dark of the theatre may be the scariest movie in decades, im going to see it Oct 11

Heres the trailer (WARNING: This movie IS Rated R for bloody,violent, and disturbing content, terror and language.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDphD47xS2A

Or you could watch [REC] which came out last year, and doesn't give away the entire movie in it's

Next year the movie I am looking forward to the most is Watchmen. The trailer looked great, let's hope the movie is.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Metal Gear the movie? Oh god...turn a perfectly good game into a [cabbage]ty movie? Great...

Watchmen looks so awesome...

I think Transformers 2 is next year, and I thought the first one was surprisingly good for a movie based on a gay 80's cartoon...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg