Good training method

Seanthorn

Right, i am 72 in att, def and str. I want to train them ALL, so.. I'm doing controlled, all 3 are the same xp, or only 3-4 xp off each other.

Obviously this will take long, I'm 60k xp from it, which will take 3 times longer than normal 60k xp, so im aiming for 180k xp.

This is hard, and i don't know what to train on. I've tried slayer but it's just got to boring, the monsters are either dragons or crappy slayer monsters like pyrefiends. Iv'e tried changing slayer masters, and they give me Dagganoths and trolls and i cba with them.

So... no slayer suggestions please. These are the monsters iv tried:-

Experiments

Rock crabs

Lessers

fire giants

Yaks (omg, there so bad...)

I want a monster that is fun to train on. Not bothered about the drop/loot, but i am bothered abotu the xp. I don't mind if it's crowded alll the time, i like talking to people while training, helps alot. Thanks people :D

3916.png

3917.png

Dagannoths are trolls are very good melee experience, I think you should at least give slayer another shot. And I doubt you'll find anything less boring than slayer, because it's pretty much the only way you train melee that isn't repetitive.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Get a black mask, melee gear, b2p tabs, food, a bunyip spinner or unicorn or guthans. (one of the healders) and use sumona, although you could use vannaka or chaeldar.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

You want something fun to train on, but good xp...

Those two don't mix well together in Runescape.

If you want something that is fun, pick a monster that has good drops and will hit you often. Therefore it is not monotonous, and the drops will reward you for the food used.

Stellactic.gif