Membership?

Laura

Alright guys...I have texting currently disabled on my phone. I have a credit card, for emergency use only (not the only person with access to it anyhow), and I refuse to get one after a steady rate of spending $300 on clothes each week. I don't have a PayPal account. And I'm not to sure how to put money into them, without using a credit card. How does this all relate to Runescape? Well, I have about 10 days left on my membership. I've canceled it after a repeated argument with my mother saying that I should be focusing more on studies (and like I'm actually going to study 24/7). So are there really any other options for membership?

Ah, the pay by mail thing might work. Do they send a letter back?

What about that new Wallie-card? I've never even heard about them until now. Are they available in major stores in the US? England?

Heck, I'd even try that pay by PayPal thing, you know, when people post that "get free membership!" thing?

I do only want one month extra of membership by the way.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

PayPal is actually pretty easy.

Once you set it up you can link it to any normal bank account you have access to (so probably your normal bank account).

Once the account is linked you can either send money to it and then pay for your membership, or just pay for the membership while your PayPal is empty (PayPal will automatically take the money from your normal bank account then).

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

Once you set it up you can link it to any normal bank account you have access to (so probably your normal bank account).

Once the account is linked you can either send money to it and then pay for your membership, or just pay for the membership while your PayPal is empty (PayPal will automatically take the money from your normal bank account then).

thought the later takes (around here) about 4-5 days: that's just the time to transfer money from your bank account to paypal.. paying with paypal is "instantly" (mostly takes like 1 min)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Sounds easier than I thought, but I'm still no the only one with access to that account right now. I suppose I could make another account..but that seems like a lot of trouble just to pay off >$10. That might be a solution, but is there anything else?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

You could Pay By Mail. You go to the website, put in Account Info, etc etc, then get an 'order number' and the address. Then you send however much money you want for however many months of membership.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

You could Pay By Mail. You go to the website, put in Account Info, etc etc, then get an 'order number' and the address. Then you send however much money you want for however many months of membership.

Hmm, how exactly does this work? I go to PayByCash, then it'll direct me to a page I print out. Fill it out, then send it with money in an envelope to them?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Yep. That's all there is to it, luckily. ::' You don't even have to print out the page; you can juts write it down.

Ok, thanks, that sounds much easier. :P

Have to find some stamps now. :roll:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

The absolute best way is to simply go to a supermarket and buy a prepaid credit card gift card thing. Visa and Mastercard have these- they're like a gift card that can be used as a credit card. Put $5 on it and just pay by credit card as usual. You can keep adding money to it as you need it. Much much easier than using pay by mail.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The absolute best way is to simply go to a supermarket and buy a prepaid credit card gift card thing. Visa and Mastercard have these- they're like a gift card that can be used as a credit card. Put $5 on it and just pay by credit card as usual. You can keep adding money to it as you need it. Much much easier than using pay by mail.

ya its costs like $15 first then you add $$

-man i start school in 9 days %^&*

foukouei.png

Except I'm only going to extend my membership by a month. I don't want to put down money for the account I'm only going to use once. Thanks though! ::'

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I've used pay by mail and it takes around 10-14 days for it to be processed. They don't send a letter back, but they do give confirmation in an email. Just go to the RS homepage then go to subscriptions, then go to pay by cash, they give you an address and everything to where you should send it.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Except I'm only going to extend my membership by a month. I don't want to put down money for the account I'm only going to use once. Thanks though! ::'

I'm pretty sure the card is free, and you only pay for the money you put on it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I've used pay by mail and it takes around 10-14 days for it to be processed. They don't send a letter back, but they do give confirmation in an email. Just go to the RS homepage then go to subscriptions, then go to pay by cash, they give you an address and everything to where you should send it.

Thanks Toast! :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure the card is free, and you only pay for the money you put on it.

On here it says you have to pay a fee to set up an account. Either way, I think mail is what I'm going to go with. Thanks guys.

So what's the catch? First, you'll have to pay a fee to set up your account. The amount varies, but you can probably expect to pay about US$5 to $10 to open a prepaid credit card account. In addition, you'll have to pay additional fees every time you deposit more cash into your prepaid credit card account. For those with bad credit, the benefits of a prepaid credit card far outweigh the risks. They're able to reserve rental cars or hotel rooms, and don't have to worry about credit card bills and interest payments later.
hopesolopatriot.jpg