Armadyl GWD

hitman76

Hey, i recently achieved 80 range, and i was wondering if anyone could teach me how to arma gwd? im positive my stats are atleast the minimum (read a couple guides) and ive been in gwd before so im not a complete newb to this.

i also found a really good guide (imo) in the AOW monster hunting section, and so i know the inventory/setup required. i'm just looking for a teacher to teach me with a group so i can get the feel of it and sign up for groups i find with friends or the runescape forums.

my stats are:

80 defence, 83 hitpoints, 63 prayer, 80 range, 60 summoning, 76 mage?, ...i think thats all that really necesarry.

please either post here or send me a pm (once i know your willing to help, i will add you in game and we will discuss).

as for payment, i offer my best home-made hugs and cookies. <3:

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

(P.S a friend of mine said he would teach me, but he went on vacation for 2-3 weeks, and i want to surprise him by taking him to arma when he gets back, and getting us 50 hilts in a row ;) )

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

i want to surprise him by taking him to arma when he gets back, and getting us 50 hilts in a row ;)

Gl.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

jagex released a statement saying that you can only get 49 in a row. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

lol =D>

are you planning to do it solo or in a team, cos 80 range may not just be enough, you will have to use ruby bolt (e) for the first half of the boss life then swap over to diamond bolt (e) for the second part.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Sorry about that, i have been out all day.

@amitoz: ty...

@Mitochondrion: :wall:

@oliboli: im planning on doing a 3-4 man team. and yea i know all the basics of whats bolts to use and when to use them.

@asianboy: tbh...i have lvl 75 ranged friends that go with a team of 4 people and they manage 5 kills rather easily (the team includes my friend that i want to go with, and by team of 4 people, they are all 85+ range and defence)

@Cowboy: ...i have honeslty seen lvl 80 range/defence people do fine in arma with 4 man team...hell ive seen people with lower range do fine with a 2 man team! i just need a teacher to teach me the methods, or a group thats willing to take me...(P.S nice sig)

Thank you everyone for your respons's, hopefully i will find someone willing to take me/teach me :wall:

thanks again

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

when i say murdered i mean it goes from "we can get 30 more kills easy!" to... "can i have a brew? or else this is my last few kills"

thats just from my 10-20 runs or so of experience :?

and thanks :) vote for it in the contest its entered in alright? (my sig)

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

just to let you know, if you want to arma a lot, nearly all serious teams want people with at least 90 range, ive seen some that wont accept people unless they have 95+ range.

i'd also suggest you get 85 range at the bare minimum, to be more effective.

ive done 100+ team kree trips and 2 solo'd.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

hmm, so you guys think i'd be better with 85 range and 80 defence? i realy wanted to try atleast 1 run for the hell of it... :?

so...uh...yea...lol and btw is yaks my fastest option other then chins? :wall:

thanks

If you want to try for the hell of it, by all means go ahead, but yes get ATLEAST 85 range and 80 defence, even then your not going to be accepted by any teams.