<-Shared shop-> Want a sig? Fill out the form.

dsavi

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I want a: Signature

*With this render/sprite from Planetrenders.net (Or another render with TRANSPARANCY around the render): Render

C4D (Look in the C4D album by TipItResources on Photobucket if you don't know where to find any): C4D

*Style: Grunge

Text (If any): Shot

Subtext (If any) : Subtext here

Size: 350x150

Any specific artist you want to do this for you?: Jason321

Notes/Other: Thank you! \' After my awesome new avatar I'm trusting you guys with a signature! <3: My current signature is pretty small, so I would like another one. ::'

Ill take it since Jason hasn't been on, then he can make one if mine turns out bad. :-#

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I want a: Signature

CD4/render : I dont have any, i want a custom sign(description in other)

Style: I dont really know what is the style, but i love the one that thrultall,jopie211 and mrshinyredlanet use.

Text (If any): No text

Subtext (If any) : No subtext

Size: I let you decide, but not too small please.

Any specific artist you want to do this for you?: Anyone, but i would like someone that can do somethin like the artists metioned above.

Notes/Other: Heres the description of my sign : I want 3 poses that show me doing something, but not at the same time/place, it would look weird. The first pose would be that character(),in black d'hide top and bottom and a fury amulet, aiming at the ground with a dark bow, riding a red dragon, with dark clouds and lightning for background. The second pose would be a full dragon character, with attack skillcape and hood, piercing the side of another player with a zamorak godsword, in a wilderness-like background. Finaly, the third pose would be a character with dragonhai top and bottom,fury and void hat, doing a fireball with a hand and reading a red book in his other hand, in a ruined caste background.

Oh, and if you can make me an avatar with that, nothing big, just a mix of the 3 poses, it would be really nice.

Thanks for all!

potplatebody.pnggero204.png

Gero, that's a pixel. The shop doesn't do pixels.

And...... I want to join the shop! Here are some examples:

2rz5kxd.jpg

2rzvpug.jpg

2hfhncm.jpg

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If thats pixel and the shop dont do pixel, why does these 3 artist post some pixel sign example?

Um... What the [bleep] are you going on about? Pixels are when the artists does it Pixel by Pixel, click by click, dot by dot. No one will do pixels here. It is clearly stated at the top of the page...

What Shiny and the others do is make digital images.

~Ouchy

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If thats pixel and the shop dont do pixel, why does these 3 artist post some pixel sign example?

Um... What the [bleep] are you going on about? Pixels are when the artists does it Pixel by Pixel, click by click, dot by dot. No one will do pixels here. It is clearly stated at the top of the page...

What Shiny and the others do is make digital images.

~Ouchy

I know what is pixel,but i never said that i wanted pixel! I just said that i would like a style like the other do, what you call digital image.

potplatebody.pnggero204.png

Well, that's and order form for a pixel, unless you want them to find the images of what you want which will take ages to find. Just stick to render requests.

~Ouchy

ojdv.jpg

Hmm, I'll see if I can explain a little better. This shop isn't really drawing so much as taking images and putting them together with effects in a way that looks good. What you seem to be looking for is a drawing of sorts. However, if you provide them with the images to work with, I'm sure they'd do their best to make you something.

Oh and if I'm still listed as an artist, feel free to remove me since I haven't made anything since I joined and haven't opened up gimp in at least a month.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Remove me from the list. I haven't made anything in a while and don't intend to.

I'm almost done with your pixel if you still want it by the way. :D

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Edit: Err Ouchy you do that when I change the post in littleboys shop cos he didn't have any. I'll just use uzzisoft or use 1 of them on another site I go on. :D

If you want to still do it then here is the thingy:

Render

*Style: Abstract

Text (If any): Rocky Keane

(Aww you dont do text? D:)

Size: 320x101 (If you need to you can make it bigger.)

Other:Please have border. 1 pixel black will be fine. :D

And yes you can make it bigger if you want but not the huge size. I don't like signatures big. >_<

Never mind. ^^

Erm... Merry Christmas? :D

Do you really want it to be that small :| The render doesn't go well in a canvas that big.

EDIT: Nevermind.

ojdv.jpg

I'm almost done with your pixel if you still want it by the way. :D

[bleep] yes! :shock:

Also good luck with the shop guys. I have no doubt I'll rejoin again later when I feel like making signatures again.

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png

*With this render/sprite from Planetrenders.net (Or another render with TRANSPARANCY around the render): Render

C4D (Look in the C4D album by TipItResources on Photobucket if you don't know where to find any): C4D

Notes/Other: Thank you! \' After my awesome new avatar I'm trusting you guys with a signature! <3: My current signature is pretty small, so I would like another one. ::'

For easy access Pat, hope you haven't forgotten, I sure haven't! Checking this ever like 5 hours :lol:

EditedSignature1.png

Ok now that I know jason is out I'll work on it.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

For easy access Pat, hope you haven't forgotten, I sure haven't! Checking this ever like 5 hours :lol:

Hope you guys haven't forgot. Not rushing it or anything, I can wait forever as long as I know you havent forgot Pat and Ouchy :)

EditedSignature1.png