Help with Pokemon

I_AM_SLICEMAN

Anyone know if there was ever confirmation of after 100 hours the ssanne came back and you could go in and catch mew? Also was there really ever any pokegods after betting the elit four 100 times (i really tried doing this but got bored at 20...)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if there was ever confirmation of after 100 hours the ssanne came back and you could go in and catch mew? Also was there really ever any pokegods after betting the elit four 100 times (i really tried doing this but got bored at 20...)

No and no, although "Pokegods" were accesible through Gameshark.

What the hell are you on about??!

And you have to be the most gullible person ever to fall for the 'mew under the truck' cheat.

Oh and about Mew,the rumor about getting one by moving a truck was false because I tried it,unless I messed up somehow.

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for even bothering to read the link I posted before bashing it and claming it doesn't work :roll:

/sarcasm

I'll post it again since ITS NOT THE "MOVE THE TRUCK" GLITCH, ths one is recently discovered and you probably never heard of it.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html

And yes, it works, ask Korla who just tried it and posted that it works... Can I make this any clearer?

I don't read every reply on a 5 page topic,:shock:

and I wasn't replying to you I was giving my input something I tried about 6 years ago,I think just about everyone knew the truck rumour and I believe it was mentioned somewhere on this topic,I didn't read your reply with the link.

thanks for santa hat btw.

3hitssigfw3.png

What the hell are you on about??!

And you have to be the most gullible person ever to fall for the 'mew under the truck' cheat.

Oh and about Mew,the rumor about getting one by moving a truck was false because I tried it,unless I messed up somehow.

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for even bothering to read the link I posted before bashing it and claming it doesn't work :roll:

/sarcasm

I'll post it again since ITS NOT THE "MOVE THE TRUCK" GLITCH, ths one is recently discovered and you probably never heard of it.

And yes, it works, ask Korla who just tried it and posted that it works... Can I make this any clearer?

I don't read every reply on a 5 page topic,:shock:

and I wasn't replying to you I was giving my input something I tried about 6 years ago,I think just about everyone knew the truck rumour and I believe it was mentioned somewhere on this topic,I didn't read your reply with the link.

thanks for santa hat btw.

Same goes for me. Dunno if the new cheat would work though... and it'll probably mess up the game.

No, I played well over 100 hours and beat the elite four well over 100 times. No Pokegods either.

I'll let yourself answer that...

"The only true method of getting Mew is getting Mew directly from Nintendo, from their promotions." :? I dont really think that means you can get it truthfuly without glitches and gamesharks...

Yes you can get it with glitches but of course Nintendo didn't program it in so you can get Mew after 100 hours. You just said yourself they admitted they didnt do that.

Oh and my apologies to Garr and Ianbur. I thought they were referring to the link I posted

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
umm is emerald on gba or DS cos of its on gba then i might get it

is it a remake of gold/ silver of something else

Emerald is for GBA, but i wouldnt get it unless you have sp, cause you might as well play it in the dark, and the effects look alot cooler when it has the light instead of it turned off.

Its sorta like crystal, but only for Ruby/Saphire. It takes places on Honnen (sp?). Its very good, and can be enjoyed even more when playing with others (i.e wireless hook up).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Yeah, Emerald is a remake of Ruby and Sapphire, with a host of new features. I would definitely recommend it if you haven't played Ruby or Sapphire. And, although its a GBA game, you could use it for the DS too, using the slot at the bottom if you haven't got a GBA.

I put my Charizard and Lavitar in the day care center to make an egg, and well Charizard grew a level, I didnt know he got a move at lvl 64, well they put fire spin in for my favorite move--fireblast, I saved it :(. Went to fight the elite 4, noticed it was gone.

I used the TM38, I cant go to the move guy, cuz he didnt "learn it"

Is there anything I can do to get it back, I doubt it, but can i Trade it from sapphire, but I dont wanna put 10 hours into Spahire:(

Ugh I guess Ill just waste this lvl 67 Charizard :(

So this the new gba ones...ok, first you need to get some effort values onto larvitar...get it dragon dance, earthquake, and the rest don't worry about. Ur charizard is messed up if you didn't train it correctly, which i don't think u did since most starters get mxed evs. I believe fire blast can be bought, but even if you want it to be a special sweeper, I recommend flamthrower. Still isn't charizards base attack more than it's base special attack? I havem't trained one so I don't know...just make it a sweeper, get it some speed evs by fighting zigzagoons or something.

mysig31ha.png

I think otherwise... On blue and red You can get Mew without cheating. This isn't a joke, I did it. ->

See for yourself

Cool, I finally got myself a Mew using this method on Red!

Thanks so much for posting this trapical!

*hands trapical right arm*

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Ah charizard the flying fire pokemon.

There are many ways to get a tm to you're version of the game depending on what version you play, Do you play colluseam < Can't spell ruby or saph? You can Get the tm from any of these games about 4 games you can trade over the gba games to get the tm if you have any of these games i can tell you the location of the tm, Btw my pokemon team owns you :lol:

Im calling pokemon up right now this is dumb
if your gona do that kinda crap in high school you should just kill yourself now, the mention of the word pokemon has gotten many people killed.
And how about you go away, and this post was made about a month ago.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Im calling pokemon up right now this is dumb
if your gona do that kinda crap in high school you should just kill yourself now, the mention of the word pokemon has gotten many people killed.
Oh how i would love to kill you, I've finished high school months ago ive been playing pokemon since 1998 theres nothing wrong with it just because you dont like it, It's only you're opinion. n33b :lol:

Pokemon Gotta Catch them All!

MyPurpleCrayon! GOTTA SPAM 'EM ALL! (the threads I mean).

Anyway, I just finished playing Red because I was bored out of my mind. It makes me feel good, since when I was 8 I got a GBC for Christmas with Pokemon Red, A Bug's Life (movie tie-in, I was ignorant then), and Kirby's Dream Land 2. I just started out with a Bulbasaur and trained it only, and avoided trainers when I could. By the time I got to the 1337 four, it was lvl 80. But it still took me a month to beat it the first time.

I also remember finding all sorts of dope GameShark codes for it, like 0115D8CF, which catches Mew in wild. I have a legit lvl 100 Mew, and I traded it to my Gold.

Anywho, this time around I played it well and trained evenly. My pokemon after beating the Elite Four (all level 44) are Gengar, Golem, Pikachu, Arcanine, Bulbasaur, and Gyrados. All the final-form ones know all their moves. I'm still waiting on Bulbasaur and Gyrados.

I also remember all sorts of stupid rumors flying around the playground: "If you Shark your game then it will say you cheated at the end and you won't win!" "You can get into Bill's backyard!" "You can get a Mew by Surfing in SS Anne!" (actually you can in Jap. version, you have to use a weird glitch to get him in Red, or a Shark).

Ah, good times. Please excuse my rambling.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"