Summon Potion/Prayer Potion+Prayer Altar...(Close)

Dire_Wolf

We know this:

Prayer potion is so high in price cause it is good way to protect from monsters. There is altar though around Runescape, but players would use these but it's long walk back and forth.

Now we have Summon Potion and Summon Obelisk. We know that there is Obelisk around Runescape like altars, and it is pretty useful.

But I am thinking that Summon Potion will go up in price alot, once we get a Update that limits us of how many times we can go to a place...

Example: A cave that can only be entered 2 times everyday and has no obelisk in it...

EDIT: for now i don't know of other examples of showing that the potion can go up, but i am gonna see if i can find out more examples to demonstrate this.

Cant this kind of updates make the Summon potion go up?

Discuess

But I am thinking that Summon Potion will go up in price alot, once we get a Update that limits us of how many times we can go to a place...

Example: A cave that can only be entered 2 times everyday and has no obelisk in it..

Discuess

Where did you hear that?

We know this:

Prayer potion is so high in price cause it is good way to protect from monsters. There is altar though around Runescape, but players would use these but it's long walk back and forth.

Now we have Summon Potion and Summon Obelisk. We know that there is Obelisk around Runescape like altars, and it is pretty useful.

Example: A cave that can only be entered 2 times everyday and has no obelisk in it...

EDIT: for now i don't know of other examples of showing that the potion can go up, but i am gonna see if i can find out more examples to demonstrate this.

Cant this kind of updates make the Summon potion go up?

Discuess

Super restores do summon points aswell so i just use those

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Example: A cave that can only be entered 2 times everyday and has no obelisk in it..

Discuess

Where did you hear that?

Just a thought

Based on Herbore Skill guide on tip.it

Super Stat Restore does this:

Restores all stats to maximum level (except HP and Summoning) as well as some prayer.

They have no need to go back up to where they were due to the fact that super restores now give summoning points as well.

The reason they rose to start with was people were finding out how useful summoning was when you were getting higher levels early on. Then the second update came around and they dropped in price when they added the oblisks everywhere and a half like we see now, as there was hardly a need for them then. However, as people started to level up again and summoning started being used much more often by everyone as it had been out for some time now we recieved the addition of summoning points added to super restore potions about 2 weeks ago now I believe.

Thus as a result, there is hardly a need for summoning potions anymore, as they can be replaced with a super restore potion on trips to godwars or even on trips to prayer tasks for slayer. Their only real use now is just for skilling with familiars, which most spots are usually somewhat close to an oblisk as it anyways.

Thus, do not expect them to rise in price again until such a random update like you mentioned in your example happens.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Discuess

Where did you hear that?

Just a thought

Restores all stats to maximum level (except HP and Summoning) as well as some prayer.

The KB is full of incorrect information... even J-Mods except for Paul and Andrew have no idea what they're talking about anymore. Super restores restore summoning - try it

I don't get the point of this thread... yes if there were obelisk restrictions or w/e then summoning potions would possibly go up in price. but that's never going to happen since that's what it used to be like before the mini-obelisks. even if it did happened... what's the point in discussing it?

if they moved every tree into RS into a cave which you can only go into once a week, do you think the price of logs would go up?

discuss.

77yLQy8.png

Discuess

Where did you hear that?

Just a thought

The KB is full of incorrect information... even J-Mods except for Paul and Andrew have no idea what they're talking about anymore. Super restores restore summoning - try it

I don't get the point of this thread... yes if there were obelisk restrictions or w/e then summoning potions would possibly go up in price. but that's never going to happen since that's what it used to be like before the mini-obelisks. even if it did happened... what's the point in discussing it?

if they moved every tree into RS into a cave which you can only go into once a week, do you think the price of logs would go up?

discuss.

Perhaps, it really just depends. Would they be making new trees as well to put into these caves you can only access 4 times a month? Either way, I will still think that they would rise in price!

Anyone else think that im right?

Discuss.

[hide=]Lol[/hide]

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I use SPots when doing Pyramid Plunder because there are no obelisk around, and summoning points don't grow on trees (not that the desert has that many trees in it anyways). Maybe if 100,000 people all at once decided thieving at pyramid plunder was a good idea they would rise, but until that day comes I don't see them rising too much because you can get through a slayer task without using any SPots.

Stellactic.gif

Before you go all "This topic is pointless" you should look at one thing, i have not known that Super restores restore Summon points.

I don't know how this can be as i know most things i need to know for what i do in Runescape.

But seeing as this is the case, then this thread is as pointless as the responses from that included similiar things to what i wrote in first post.

Close.

I'm not really sure what you're even talking about.

Summoning potions had an extremely limited use even before super restores restored summoning points.

Not sure what a dungeon that you can only access a certain amount of times has to do with anything at all.