Guthans.

Nopnoob

Unless there is something specific that you want to buy in the short term, why sell it? Just make the cash to get what else you want, and buy it.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

61/68 summoning. How should I get charms?

Waterfiends are very good charm droppers, Rock Lobsters are good (if you have lots of cash...I think it costs about 4K per crimson charm or something). I got all my charms from slaying. Nechryaels, Dust Devils etc drop them fairly often.

coza17.png

there's a guide to using guthans at waterfiends, perhaps you can give you guthans one last shine until you get to lvl 68 summoning?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

I would of kept it. Guthans is always going up and down dramatically in price. People find new uses for it and bam back up to 10m..

Also, you are all backwards here man. You should buy low and sell high. You are buying high and selling low. Just saying.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

at 68 summoning you unlock bunyip which heals you 2hp every 15 seconds, it usually heals you enough in several places.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

I bought my guthans a long time a go, it was 7m+, I went on vacation, check back and see this, atm i'm buying for low again.

I tried guthaning at fiends, Ring of Life teleported me because I ate all my emergency food and guthans wouldnt heal -.-

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif