cannon training?

rspinay

People doing slayer usually use a cannon for kalphites and dagannoths. I've heard the Ice Trolls on the Fremminek Isles are good though. I think it's even possible to make a profit there.

EDIT: There aren't any safe spots at Ice Trolls, as there are trolls there that use ranging. I think the method that is generally used involves using prayer.

Blakdragon39.png

On Jatizso just southeast of the underground mine. Set up your cannon and pray melee. You will use several prayer pots so you may want to use monk's robes. The only thing there that will be able to hit you will be the female troll. Just make sure to kill her when she spawns and you should be good to go. The drops are rune warhammers, rune kites, and granite shields. There are other drops like noted sharks, noted seaweed, charms, gold, natures, seeds, and herbs. Not too bad at all and usually pays for the trips and prayer pots. If not it about breaks even every time.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

On Jatizso just southeast of the underground mine. Set up your cannon and pray melee. You will use several prayer pots so you may want to use monk's robes. The only thing there that will be able to hit you will be the female troll. Just make sure to kill her when she spawns and you should be good to go. The drops are rune warhammers, rune kites, and granite shields. There are other drops like noted sharks, noted seaweed, charms, gold, natures, seeds, and herbs. Not too bad at all and usually pays for the trips and prayer pots. If not it about breaks even every time.

ull need a fremmink shield the little yellow one to reduce the female trolls range hits from 6 to 2

foukouei.png