Click Your Heels <4 Times and Say There's No Place Like Home

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Laura, my work has begun. In order to allow a tip.it dynamic signature (optional) and also to avoid any problems with tip.it's signature rules, the size of your art has been set to 350x90. It's going to be mainly pixel for convenience. I admit it has taken a while for me to get around to begin this little side project for you, but here's a first preliminary sketch just to give you an idea of how the size and proportions may turn out. Never mind the grisly colours as they are only picked for distincting different lines and areas from each other so I don't make too many mix-ups.

ConseptSketch.gif

I will be putting a lot of work into it before giving you the final version as well as put up more detailed version as the work progress. I hope you will sincerely enjoy the signature once it's finally ready. <3:

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Alright, Laura, my work has begun. In order to allow a tip.it dynamic signature (optional) and also to avoid any problems with tip.it's signature rules, the size of your art has been set to 350x90. It's going to be mainly pixel for convenience. I admit it has taken a while for me to get around to begin this little side project for you, but here's a first preliminary sketch just to give you an idea of how the size and proportions may turn out. Never mind the grisly colours as they are only picked for distincting different lines and areas from each other so I don't make too many mix-ups.

ConseptSketch.gif

I will be putting a lot of work into it before giving you the final version as well as put up more detailed version as the work progress. I hope you will sincerely enjoy the signature once it's finally ready. <3:

Holy cabbage Eagle! That looks wonderul already! Not to mention I. Can't wait for it. :)and a dynamic sig is a good idea, didn't think of that. Thanks! Can't wait.

Gotta draw you one of my "amazing" drawings.;)

Ps can you guess the text?;)

Sorry about any mistakes-sent from my phone.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

That's obviously jimmy page from led zeppelin dis band

LedZeppelin1969Promo.jpg

Listened to that one rain song, the entire thing this time. Just didn't like it. :-#

hopesolopatriot.jpg