P2P MONKEY MAKING HELP PLZ! REAL URGENT!

sweetvictory

oke my nooby accout just got membership, and im trying to make money for a whip for him beacuse i just lost my membership on my main and couldn't lend my other accout the whip anymore... I'm currently mining pure ess but i really need a faster way, could anyone gimme some tips plz

here is his stats

70 att

74 str

70 def

72 hp

58 range

50 pray

60 mage

44 rc

1 constr :oops:

30 agility

1 herblore :oops:

1 thieve :oops:

41 craft

12 fletch :oops:

10 slay :oops:

1 hunter :oops:

64 mining

49 smithing

63 fishing

64 cooking

53 fm

70 wc

1 summon :oops:

i no crafting natures is good money but idk if i should buy the essence or mine them, or if i should just stick to mining pure ess as if its better than craftin natures, or if i should do some other things. and by the way i really don't want to lvl up, and i especially don't want to do any quests. but if a method makes round 300k-400k an hour ill do it

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

Iron drags are good. Or steels.. Rcing is good to. If you can make nats or higher you basically double profit.

Did you bother to take a look at his levels? And there is no guarantee you can make money there....

i tried green drags but the cost of pray pots is a bit too high and i don't have a good weapon to kill them. its one of the reasons im getting a whip

Wow, um, why are you praying? Rune armor, dragon scimitar. That's only 200k at the most. Bring some food, collect hides and bones, bank in Bounty Hunter, repeat. You could also mine for gold or pure essence.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

have you done any of the varrock achievement diaries?

if you have, put on your armor and buy your battlestaves each day from zaff (right next to where you tele) and you can resell them immediately on the ge for a substantial markup

KingJD36.png

i tried green drags but the cost of pray pots is a bit too high and i don't have a good weapon to kill them. its one of the reasons im getting a whip

You don't need prayer potions.

For starters, farming is hands down one of the best ways to make money. With just 5 minutes of effort you'll make 70-80k farming ranarrs, and even more like Kwuarm.

Then, use your kingdom for another easy 100-130k per day.

Lastly, use whatever daily free supplies you can get from NPCs. What I mean are Battlestaves from Zaff, Pineapples from Catherby, Sand from Bert, etc. and sell on GE.

Importance is in that order, just as a side note.

All this should only make a handful of time per week, but you should be able to easily make over 2m or more every week depending on how many harvests you can fit in per day. That's not even including money-making methods in your hours of free time!

You don't need prayer potions.

For starters, farming is hands down one of the best ways to make money. With just 5 minutes of effort you'll make 70-80k farming ranarrs, and even more like Kwuarm.

Then, use your kingdom for another easy 100-130k per day.

Lastly, use whatever daily free supplies you can get from NPCs. What I mean are Battlestaves from Zaff, Pineapples from Catherby, Sand from Bert, etc. and sell on GE.

Importance is in that order, just as a side note.

All this should only make a handful of time per week, but you should be able to easily make over 2m or more every week depending on how many harvests you can fit in per day. That's not even including money-making methods in your hours of free time!

True. Rc is good and you could always use the wildy d'hide approahc which can net 160k/hr for me when I'm half paying attention. Farming is excellent, I agree with zaaps.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I don't know much about making monkeys but I can give you a tip for making money.

Just try catching one on Karamja. :D

OT: Try tanking aviantese? You have a nice range level for it.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

What's so urgent that this post needs to be written in all caps, and you need the money in two days? This is just a game, nothing can be that urgent. Even if you were to lose your membership in two days, there would be no reason to get the whip.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Prayer pots . . Green dragons?????

Take cheap d'hide and 3 good items if you're paranoid you'll lose items.

about 15 salmon and you're set.

IamIronMan_I.png