fletching skillcape

sliferking1

so i am currently at 70 fletching and iv been fletching for about a day from 1-70. what should i do now to reach my 99 goal. all tips and hints and advice ect. will be greatfully apreciated

slifer_king1.png

String yew longbows. Preferably buy the yew longbows unstrung, rather than buying the logs, for faster exp. Keep doing yew even after 85 fletching, the extra exp from magic longbows usually aren't worth the money spent on them, but that's your choice.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

why buy them unstrung?

Stringing bows is faster than fletching the bows. Plus it's cheaper.

I WOULDN'T do just stringing. You will lose your sanity over a while. Time will seem to go by faster when you are fletching the logs into bows (u) if you are browsing the interwebz while doing so.

I WOULD simply make yew long bows from the logs. You won't lose too much money. Once you hit 85 it is up to how much money you have if you want to do magic longs. If you have enough to buy a few sets of long supplies then it is worth it, but if you are scrapping by with 1-2k supplies it isn't, unless you can instant buy logs in the GE, and instant sell the longs to an alcher.

If you want a place to fletch, try Edgevill bank on world 99. It is like what world 132 Yanell would be, but isn't because it is right next to the GE (Minus a whole butt load of noobs and annoying people spamming to buy longs).

Stellactic.gif

fletching isnt too hard or anything, sdo yeah just string yew longs, good xp and good budget.

personally hate fletching. couldnt even come close to getting 99 it bored me. not sure how i got so far in fishing but goodluck with your goal

Eric1770.png