The Great Orb Project waiting time!!

All_Is_Great

Ugh, I was playing the game and lagged out on second altar, so i try to join again, and he says, you have to wait 13 more minutes, so i thought, well that's pretty normal.

So, i hop to another world, but I still have to wait for 10 minutes?! :wall: :wall: Why is there a different timer for each person? :?: They should just make it like castle wars where each world has its own timer :idea: :!:

Well, anyone have similar troubles?

Staurolite.png

Unless it took you 3 minutes to change worlds,its the waiting time for that world in particular.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

It probably took you longer to sign on and write this thread for that most likely single time you'll experience unfortunate computer behavior during game time. Besides, it's better then FoG's policy, where you're subject to forfeiting your wins for a whole 'nother round. Imagine if you didn't get any tokens after playing all 8 or so tedious rounds? (You don't have to imagine that hard if you're on the green team.)

If it takes you 3 minutes to change worlds I have to wonder how you can even play the game and I must say its no wonder you lagged out. Under the more resonable assumtion that it took no more than a minute to lag, I must sincerly suggest that you stick to the most basic math courses you can since being unable to handel a difference (subtraction) it honestly quite sad. Even if the timer was going to change to 12 minutes the second you logged out, you still should have been in the game before 13 minutes so I think we can safly say that eaither your computer/internet just sucks or your bad at math.

Now if it took you say 1:10 to change worlds than I appologise, but I am not that inclined to belive you even if you do say that since I basicly just posted a way for you to make me say sorry and I feel you should have taken the initiative and posted an abnormal world change time ahead of time.

If it takes you 3 minutes to change worlds I have to wonder how you can even play the game and I must say its no wonder you lagged out. Under the more resonable assumtion that it took no more than a minute to lag, I must sincerly suggest that you stick to the most basic math courses you can since being unable to handel a difference (subtraction) it honestly quite sad. Even if the timer was going to change to 12 minutes the second you logged out, you still should have been in the game before 13 minutes so I think we can safly say that eaither your computer/internet just sucks or your bad at math.

Now if it took you say 1:10 to change worlds than I appologise, but I am not that inclined to belive you even if you do say that since I basicly just posted a way for you to make me say sorry and I feel you should have taken the initiative and posted an abnormal world change time ahead of time.

Yes, GF indeed.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Well, actually my math isnt bad, it actually DID take me more than one minute to log in, because the first time, it said "error connecting to server", which happens to me alot when i disconnect.

But that's not the point, the point is why they have a penalty, why cant they make it like castle wars where the waiting time is for the entire team, not one person.

Staurolite.png

if there was no penalty whenever someone quit a game halfway everyone from the losing team would be doing that and what fun would there be? AND it would be unfair to penalize the whole team just because a loser quit the game halfway...if you do not leave a game halfway there is no waiting time and you can join any team (yellow or green) immediately and the game will start when there are a minimum number of players...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

• 2 weeks later...

i love it when you didn't even get into the game. i was waiting for my friend to get over to the minigame so we could play together and as i was waiting i said ahh. what the hell i'll play a game before he comes. to my foolishness he got there a little faster so i ended my being on the team a few seconds (or while i forget) the portal opened. i had to make my friend wait 7 minutes while i just kinda watched my cable box time to go from 1:58 to 2:05. had a starbuck frapacino while i waited. it was good. mmm........ :roll:

i'm...not a...d..... DOGGY!!

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).