Skeletons - Nerfed

Kill_Thomas9

My Point:

Just because you kill something and don't get a drop in the same number of kills DOES NOT MEAN THE MONSTER IS NERFED. Please stop making stupid posts how how something is nerfed when YOU JUST HAVE BAD LUCK.

Hi,

I have killed 20001 Skeletons (Level 22 ones) this month, and i've had no clue scrolls. I've been using a RoW the whole time two.

Have they been nerfed? It certainly seems that way.

=P~ =P~ =P~

Everyone saying this monster is nerfed and that monster is nerfed, jsut because say the odds of getting a d chain from dusties is 1/10k doesn't mean if you kill 10k you WILL get one.

Bad luck.

And why you killing skeles for clues?

Edit: I can't believe you killed 20 thousand skeletons for a clue... I doubt you killed that many. And you're better killing guards/pickpocketing HAM members for one.

probability is a not really an exact science... you could kill 200,000 and not get one

also wtf? you kept count?

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Everyone saying this monster is nerfed and that monster is nerfed, jsut because say the odds of getting a d chain from dusties is 1/10k doesn't mean if you kill 10k you WILL get one.

Bad luck.

And why you killing skeles for clues?

Sorry, let me edit my first post. It may be confusing.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic and was mocking the people who expect a certain drop within a certain amount of kills. If I'm right, then I agree with him. It's surprising how many people don't know about probability and all thank junk. :|

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic and was mocking the people who expect a certain drop within a certain amount of kills. If I'm right, then I agree with him. It's surprising how many people don't know about probability and all thank junk. :|

THANK YOU.

Erm.. I mean... this is a serious topic. How dare you state that this topic is a joke? I am offended.