My thoughts on the RS future...

killerbeer0

It was to the topic starter originally but I guess it goes to you as well.

I'm just throwing this out there... you didn't read too well did you?

Now I think the PvP updates will cause RS to undergo the most radical changes it has ever experienced as it comes out of the "dark ages" and into the light:

I believe I was pretty clear...

Also, thank you swedishboy5... I couldn't say it better.

This is a real positive thread :). I can agree with you when you say that this has got RS from the more dark ages to the more light ones. This new annoucement of that there will be PvP worlds has for sure changed how a lot of people look on the game, and togheter with the release of the new, much better graphics, RS has become a much more attractive game for everyone.

RS still has a few problems, but many big things that before made RS go deeper into the dark, has now been removed so that game will soon be fully out in the light. Thank you, Jagex!

Amen! :thumbsup:

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

I think that, since PKing is going to be restored, RuneScape will become one of the longest-lasting MMOs in the history of video games. After Ultima Online and EverQuest have faded away into insignificance I expect that RuneScape will still be a thriving game. As far as I am aware of it's the oldest MMO that's still growing.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I think that, since PKing is going to be restored, RuneScape will become one of the longest-lasting MMOs in the history of video games. After Ultima Online and EverQuest have faded away into insignificance I expect that RuneScape will still be a thriving game. As far as I am aware of it's the oldest MMO that's still growing.

UO and EQ are still growing. Plus, rs2 != rs1.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Things will definately(sp?) be better for the game providing they don't screw up this one. People will have problems with it and complain but after a while of random running around the worlds will be run by clans making profits and enjoying wars, most people will be much happier

*-P.K.Masters-* |5+ Years of Experience|F2P Events|Cmb: 95+