Summoning Question

Gandorf61

Hmm i remember my familliar wasnt there once i logged off and bak in after a few hours, did they update it or are you just going with a simple answer?

It was never like that. Maybe you logged off as the timer went off?

Nope, im pretty sure it was a spirit bird at cockroaches and i just got there and logged off, thats why i dont summon familliars if im not gonna play for awhile :shock:

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

Hmm i remember my familliar wasnt there once i logged off and bak in after a few hours, did they update it or are you just going with a simple answer?

It was never like that. Maybe you logged off as the timer went off?

Nope, im pretty sure it was a spirit bird at cockroaches and i just got there and logged off, thats why i dont summon familliars if im not gonna play for awhile :shock:

Possibly a glitch, but it's never been reported before. 99.99% sure that you forgot to bring a pouch to begin with.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Possibly a glitch, but it's never been reported before. 99.99% sure that you forgot to bring a pouch to begin with.

Hmmm, just tried it again and it works...but that day :shock: seriously im so sure it didnt work that day #-o

gabby_air.png

Before the summoning update, the timer would continue even when you are logged out.

Are you POSITIVE about this?

Well it certainly does explain my situation... :shock:

gabby_air.png

Before the summoning update, the timer would continue even when you are logged out.

Are you POSITIVE about this?

I'm POSITIVE that he's mistaken. It's always been you drop down to the next 30 second mark if you log out and back in. Admittedly this was a bigger problem when you could only get the timer up to a few minutes.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png