Training Hunter

My_Eggs

I'm currently 53 Hunter.... I was wondering what would be the fastest way to get to 83? I want to catch dragon implings lol.

Thanks in advance.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

53-59 orange sallys

59-63 red sallys

63-83 red chins

Not fastest way, but start chins at 63 is very good and you get a nice amount of cash :mrgreen:

:wall: :wall: I was just at orange sallamanders the other day, and it was painfully slow.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

So your not doing right dude (soz to say that), cause its the best xp at your lv =P~

Lol, then how do you do it right?

53-59 orange sallys

59-63 red sallys

63-83 red chins

Not fastest way, but start chins at 63 is very good and you get a nice amount of cash :mrgreen:

:wall: :wall: I was just at orange sallamanders the other day, and it was painfully slow.

Oh sorry, we forgot to tell you about the 300k exp/hour hunting monster at level 30. :roll:

Orange salamanders are the best there is at your level, whether or not they live up to your childish standards.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

53-59 orange sallys

59-63 red sallys

63-83 red chins

Oh sorry, we forgot to tell you about the 300k exp/hour hunting monster at level 30. :roll:

Orange salamanders are the best there is at your level, whether or not they live up to your childish standards.

I hold no grudges.

:ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Just follow that list, it's accurate.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

If you really can't cope with orange salamanders then you can try hunting some grey chins to get your level up it works out at about 15-25k xp per hour on a good world. But really orange salamanders are the best!

53-59 orange sallys

59-63 red sallys

63-83 red chins

Look, if you wanna flame me, pm me, stay out of my threads if you're not gonna help without flames. :shame: