Low Level Aviansie Slaying Guide!

reny06

Ren's Aviansie Slaying Guide for Lower Levels

Hey Im Reny06. I have recently discovered Aviansies and were amazed about how fun and easy they were. I was scared because of going into the God Wars Dungeon but I thought "Just keep your cursor on the ectphial"

With this guide I will teach the lower leveled players of RuneScape how to make money and get decent Ranged exp from Aviansies

Aviansies come in a range of levels from 69 - 147, But dont worry, with prayer you wont be hit.

Contents:

1.0: Requirements

1.1: How to Get There

1.2: Equipment

1.5: Inventory

2.0: Strategies

2.3: Tanking

2.7: Money Making and Exp

3.0: Credits

1.0: Requirements

In my guide these are the minimum requirements that I would suggest:

60+ Ranged

60+ Strength (Boulder)

40+ Prayer (I suggest a prayer level of 50+ But you need it at least level 40 for range prayer)

55+ Mage (Alching)

Although some of these are not necessary, They are suggested to optimise your time and money spent.

1.1: How to Get There

I use the way of games necklace and walking there, But if you have done Eadgars Ruse quest, I suggest Trollheim Teleport

Use your games necklace and teleport to burthorpe. Bank in warriors guild, If you can, and set off for GWD!

howtogettherego8.png

When you get to the boulder and get passed it, You will be hit with random 1's and your run will go to 0%. Your stats will lower and there will be high leveled Wolves around. Just pray melee and eat and you will be fine. NOTE: IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME YOU MUST TALK TO THE KNIGHT! HE WILL GIVE YOU SOME NOTES THAT YOU NEED TO READ, ONCE READ DESTROY THEM PUT YOUR ROPE IN THE HOLE AND GO IN!

entrancecy0.png

Once in. Head directly south to the Aviansies, next to the crossing to Armadyl's Eeryie.

wheretogonv8.png

It will look something like this

1.2: Equipment

This is what I use to go to aviansies. You may tweak to your advantage. This setup is good because you have saradomin d'hide, letting you get your necklace spot for a glory or a fury that will give you ranged and defence bonus. +17 prayer is alright but I would suggest +20 or more.

setuply4.png

Basically, wear a zamorak and saradomin item, I will make a list of things that saradomin and Zamorak followers dont attack you with.

1.5: Inventory

inventoryet0.png

That is my Typical inventory for aviansies.

Super Restores: I suggest buying super restores (3) and turning them into Super Restores (4). It is much cheaper this way and will boost your profit margin by an amount that will certainly add up. Super Restore potions are good because they will restore your stats that got lowered during walking to GWD in the snow.

Thinking about the cost of Super Restores are a lot more than prayer potions? Thanks to Craven Range, Who has written this for me to share with you all!

[hide=Craven Explains]Ok. you have +22 Prayer, and you have 21 inventory spaces for prayer restore.

With +22 Prayer, you will loose 1 Prayer point every 5.2 Seconds

Lets assume level 50 prayer. At 50 Prayer, a Super Restore will replenish 20 prayer points, and a Prayer Potion will replenish 19 points, per dose.

At 50 prayer, you will be able to restore 1680 prayer points with 21 Super Restore, and last for 149.93 minutes. 21 Super Restore (4) will cost 183,078gp, therefore 1221.06 gp per minute.

At 50 prayer, you will be able to restore 1710 prayer points with 21 Prayer Potions, and last for 138.32 Minutes. 21 Prayer Potion (4) will cost 160,650gp, therefore 1161.43 gp per minute.

Picture it like this, is 11.61 Minutes extra at the avainses worth the extra 22,428gp?

Super Restore potions will cost you an extra 59.62 gp per minute at the avainses.

In one minute, you can probably kill 3 avainse? Netting on average, 2.7 Adamant Bars.

That is 6045.30gp per minute there.

You are gaining an extra 11.61 minutes from super restores, meaning an extra 70,185gp made off adamant bars. You have only spent 22,428gp extra for those 11.61 minutes, therefore using Super Restores, you come out 47,757gp ahead.[/hide]

Thanks Craven!

Sharks: 3 or 4 sharks should be in your inventory. These are used when being attacked around the entrance to the GWD and inside the GWD. You shouldnt need more than 4.

Fire staff and Nature Runes: These are used to alch your rune dagger and rune limb drops. The cash definitely adds up. You could take 500 fire runes instead but it doesnt really matter.

Ectophial: Can be replaced by any 1 click teleport. Used to get out of any danger you may face in the GWD.

Rope: Use if this is your first time to GWD. Use it on the hole when you get there so you can go inside.

Replacement Equipment

Ring: Explorer's Ring is a great tool for aviansies. It gives you free low alch's, restores run energy and gives you a free teleport to Draynor.

Legs/Chaps: You could use Saradomin d'hide chaps or monk robe bottom for this. The monk robe bottom will give you extra prayer bonus. Saradomin d'hide chaps will take the need for a holy symbol and willlet you have the amulet space for other things.

Necklace: If using a Saradomin mitre or a peice of Saradomin d'hide then you should use a glory or a fury amulet. These will give you extra range bonus and a bonus to your defence aswell.

Helmet: Saradomin d'hide coif or a Saradomin Mitre are the best choices for Aviansies but the initiate/proselyte helm does good aswell.

Top: Monk robe top is the best thing to put here

Gloves: Klanks gauntlets are good gloves but you might want zamorak/saradomin bracers or black/red d'hide vambraces instead.

Boots: Climbing boots are a necessity if using the games necklace route. If you can use Trollheim teleport,ten wear snakeskin or dragon boots. Ranger boots are also great but snakeskin is mre than efficient.

2.0: Strategies

There are many strategies in the GWD. The one I use is for the first 10+ kills the Aviansies will attack you aggressively. But after that they start to lay off quite a bit. So after those first 10 or 20 kills take your prayer off when you are not being attacked.

I am level 50 prayer. Super restores restore 20 points to your prayer every dose. I drink a dose at 29 prayer points left. That restores me back up to 49.

If you go directly south after entering and get to the Eeryie crossing, there are around 6 - 7 around that area, although this is a more populated area

2.5: Money Making and Exp

People have suggested 38k an hour at aviansies. My personal experiance has lead me to beleive something more like 37.8k an hour for ranged exp.

Money made is a debatable issue... After just 1 hour and 45 minutes I teleported. I sold all my loot from the aviansies and got 637k. Deduct the 240k that my inventory was worth and thats 397k left... But I didnt use all of my super restores I had 8 and a 2 dose left. So thats over 400k made in almost 2 hours.

3.0: Credits

I made this Aviansie guide, Reny06

RuneScape and Jagex own all pictures use and I use them for help purposes only.

My Result after a Little Over an Hour

aviansiesuw0.png

After a little over an hour that is what I had.

Thanks for reading my guide!

~~Reny06

sig2.png

How is it a waste of money?

It would benefit me and my guide to tell me why not to take Super Restores.

Lol.....

Super Restores cost more than Prayer Potions, while still restoring the same amount of prayer points. Therefore, Prayer Potions > Super Restores

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

How is it a waste of money?

It would benefit me and my guide to tell me why not to take Super Restores.

Lol.....

Super Restores cost more than Prayer Potions, while still restoring the same amount of prayer points. Therefore, Prayer Potions > Super Restores

Not the same amount, 1 more prayer point/dose, 4 per pot. By using super restores you're paying 700gp for 4 prayer points, while a normal ppot dose at your level is 1950gp for 20 ppoints. That's why you shouldn't take super restores.

People have suggested 38k an hour at aviansies. My personal experiance has lead me to beleive something more like 45 - 50k an hour for ranged exp.

Made up. I get 36k xp/hour at level 80 ranged, using range pots and broad bolts, with +148 range bonus. You're never getting that much xp at your level, you'd only barely get that at yaks. Please go there and test again. Your money/hour figures aren't all that accurate either.

2dvjurb.png

The guide is good, VERY GOOD, but with a couple of effincency mistakes, such as -

The extra prayer point from super rest isnt worth the extra cost, but then again, I never thought of bringing one to restore the ice effect from getting past the wolfs.

Monk top - 5 prayer bonus Vs. Monk bottom - 5 prayer bonus. D'hide body > D'hide legs, meaning, D'hide body + Monk bottom is better.

Like I said, good guide ( As if in structure, Organization, Etc.), its the content itself that needs fixing.

Okay ive recalculated the money per hour and it has led me to an average of 374k

The super restore thing I was trying to work out for a while and I think that it will make your profits minimal but I think that I will have to wait to test the efficiency of prayer potions myself. So I wont be touching that area until I have a go.

The exp an hour has been recalculated by me and a friend and we have gotten around 37.8k exp.

The monk robe bottom thing is brilliant, although I will try this another time.

Thanks for your comments

sig2.png

Ok Reny, ill help you out here. Everyone else seems to have no idea.

Ok. you have +22 Prayer, and you have 21 inventory spaces for prayer restore.

With +22 Prayer, you will loose 1 Prayer point every 5.2 Seconds

Lets assume level 50 prayer. At 50 Prayer, a Super Restore will replenish 20 prayer points, and a Prayer Potion will replenish 19 points, per dose.

At 50 prayer, you will be able to restore 1680 prayer points with 21 Super Restore, and last for 149.93 minutes. 21 Super Restore (4) will cost 183,078gp, therefore 1221.06 gp per minute.

At 50 prayer, you will be able to restore 1710 prayer points with 21 Prayer Potions, and last for 138.32 Minutes. 21 Prayer Potion (4) will cost 160,650gp, therefore 1161.43 gp per minute.

Picture it like this, is 11.61 Minutes extra at the avainses worth the extra 22,428gp?

Super Restore potions will cost you an extra 59.62 gp per minute at the avainses.

In one minute, you can probably kill 3 avainse? Netting on average, 2.7 Adamant Bars.

That is 6045.30gp per minute there.

You are gaining an extra 11.61 minutes from super restores, meaning an extra 70,185gp made off adamant bars. You have only spent 22,428gp extra for those 11.61 minutes, therefore using Super Restores, you come out 47,757gp ahead.

Now, all you morons spamming his topic, get off?

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't post. Simple.

Ring of wealth: Personally, i wouldn't wear it. Avainses have no *rare* drops worth obtaining. Remember, it's not called the "Get more of what i want" ring, it will not increase your Adamant bar Drop rate. IMO, wear the lumbridge ring, it gives a prayer bonus and has free low alchs + you get extra run energy when running there, and a free teleport to draynor (No need for ectofial)

The level 3 ring is quite easy to obtain and i'd reccomend it over anything.

I did this just to silence you haters and flamers.

Again, if your going to post, be able to back yourself up.

[hide=]ranginghu2.png

[/hide]

Yes thats nice but you do have 99 range and this is a low level aviansies guide. When you hit 70 range you can start getting better or changing it like you want. Also you used a familiar :shame: Anyway I don't want to start a war because i respect you too much craven :o

ib7rVm.png

I did this just to silence you haters and flamers.

Again, if your going to post, be able to back yourself up.

[hide=]ranginghu2.png

[/hide]

Yes thats nice but you do have 99 range and this is a low level aviansies guide. When you hit 70 range you can start getting better or changing it like you want. Also you used a familiar :shame: Anyway I don't want to start a war because i respect you too much craven :o

You're right. But i hate it how people jump on the bandwagon and flame people who are trying to write a guide. I have seen so far, not one person post any proof. For example, everyone jumped on about the Super Restores.. but no one actually thought about it.

Of course Reny isn't going to get 430k an hour profit with 42k Range xp, but i just proved it can be done. I pulled a bit over 170 kills in an hour, i have no reason not to believe that reny can get 150 in 'a little over an hour'.

I'm not trying to start a war in any way, but some people on this thread need to use their brains before they start flaming the person who actually took the time to try and write a guide.

I never knew writing a simple guide could be so controversial.... :shock: :shock:

Lol....

I would just like to say, If you dont like my method thats your opinion. I personally know others who use my setup from this exact guide and do get good results.

Also, If your not going to be efficient in killing them of course you arent going to get a high kill count or lots of exp.

My guide works for me and I like that so yeah....

Anyways, back to the guide... I will be updating when I get my new computer.

Thanks all.

sig2.png

Reny: Some more suggestions.

Update your pics now that you are 70 range

Maybe put what i said about prayer in hide tags? I can give you more info if needed

Add in the Lumbridge Diary Ring, It's Very useful for Avainses

Suggest that if you are not going to stay for the full time, or can do troll tele, using ppots is probably a better option

Suggest where to kill. When i use Prayer i kill just outside the Eyrie, i kill primarily the 71 and 69, and shoot the others a bit whilst waiting for the 71 and 69 to spawn, with a lower range level you may not have to wait for them to spawn

Emerald Bolts can be useful for the poison effect when praying and alone, you can poison quite a number of them

Suggest Holy Wrench (Personally i don't own one)

Note an approximate 90% rate of adamant bars (90 bars per 100 kills on average)

Do a one hour test, similar to mine at your range level. Count your xp and gp from kills, it will be accurate.

Why don't you pick up the air and water runes? In a two hour trip at aviansies my friend got over 500 of each, which equals 15000 gp total. There's absolutely no reason that you shouldn't.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: