Gold or Mithril?

Dizzle229

Well, my members days are coming to a close, but I plan to keep playing f2p until I get mems back. Until then, I need a better way to make money.

I've decided mining is the best way, since It's currently 59, and I can mine close to a bank in one more level.

So, should I mine mithril, or gold?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I would suggest that you go for Gold, pardon the pun. Mithril is going to be too slow for you at your level and you are going to waste too much time.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Gold. But why don't you train your f2p stats like fm while your f2p, then make money when your members. You make money alot faster.

It annoys me when people say STUPID things like this...

Why now??? why not later??? Better sooner than later, that why!!!

OT: gold would be much better

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Gold. But why don't you train your f2p stats like fm while your f2p, then make money when your members. You make money alot faster.

It annoys me when people say STUPID things like this...

Why now??? why not later??? Better sooner than later, that why!!!

OT: gold would be much better

It's called efficiency. You can train firemaking at the same rate in f2/membs, but you can make money literally 4x more faster.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Mithril is slower, more difficult, and less per ore than gold. Why would you consider mining mithril for even a moment?

And yeah, getting money as a free player is pretty brutal, you would be happier waiting until you're a member.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

And yeah, getting money as a free player is pretty brutal, you would be happier waiting until you're a member.

Why wait? if he can make a mil in F2P and raise his mining by 5 levels its all the better.... Its a million he didnt have before... These people dont know what they are talking about

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

2365_obj_sprite.gif?id=447

175gp and going down.

2365_obj_sprite.gif?id=444

Just above 500gp and going down :ohnoes:

Gold is faster to mine too. And you can make like 1mil an hour in p2p.

But xp is xp!

Mysticblade.jpg

ssbbbrawlclubgreen.gif

People in OT eat glass when they are bored. :twss:

OT'ers pee in other peoples drinks :wall:

Why wait? if he can make a mil in F2P and raise his mining by 5 levels its all the better.... Its a million he didnt have before... These people dont know what they are talking about

Again you're not getting the point of the suggestion. If he waits he can gain that 5 mining levels faster by mining granite and if he decides to bank all 5kg granite making money with that then with the extra time he saved by mining granite to get the 5 levels he can spend that doing some type of money making method (killing green drags, aviansies, mining p ess etc etc) and make 1m in a matter of 4-5 hours of work. Now he has the 1m plus whatever he gets from selling the granite, the 5 mining levels and the FM exp (should that be what he chooses to train in f2p) instead of just the 5 mining levels and 1m cash.

Efficiency is key!... give it a try sometime you might be surprised.

Apparently, my signature was to big.