An odd idea in the shower this morning...

CWolf2

Though I still feel confused I would like to say thank you to katsuro0 :?

I'll give it a shot explaining, too :)

player one: could you please stop attacking me, people do this as a team and you're ruining it

annoying "make me" player: make me

player one: that's not cool, man. I guess you play runescape just to jerk people around

annoying "make me" player: haha, yeah, I'm a jerk

Help any?

lpinkus

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no solution....If its wwpking, pure woodcutters and such would die. I suggest just a "mute if insulted" button for everyone...Or a "no follow" button. Or possibly a "OMG! Your obnoxious!" random event, that would skull you with a red skull, which makes you killable outside of the wildy. You would keep all items for the first time, and if you get it again, you get a blue skull, and you lose half your inventory/stuff on equipped. And it'll keep multiplying the number of items you lose if you die.

player one: could you please stop attacking me, people do this as a team and you're ruining it

player one: that's not cool, man. I guess you play runescape just to jerk people around

Help any?

lpinkus

Does it mean 'I am here to annoy you, you can't stop me'?

The beat up option would be great against autominers, I would love to beat up an autominer

Especially with the stats cooldown effect, then there is a possibility that they can't wear their pickaxe anymore and their program crash

Help any?

lpinkus

Yeah, now you've got it :)

lpinkus

How about this:

They make people who havn't chat'd for a while able to be PK'd, so that we could kill autoers? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But what if you're a courteous player who's shy? Think of all those poor, coquetttish players!

lpinkus

i dont think that wwpking is a good idea as the aspect of bullying would kick in, you just have to get used to the fact that as an online came alot of the users are just immature and arrogent and have nothing better to do than make otehr peoples gaming experience less fun. If you ignore them and DONT fight back eventually they will just get bored and give up and the game would be a better place for everyone.

I don't like the idea of wwpking really. I think that maybe if they add an option to report abuse and if 3-4 people complain they get muted for 10 mins maybe? Nothing too serious but just shut up an annoying player.

Help any?

lpinkus

Yeah, now you've got it :)

lpinkus

Thank you Ipinkus :P

If there was a "beat-up" option on everyone, idiots would create accounts just to log in, beat someone up, and log out. They'd thrive on the annoyance that this suggestion would create.

All I have to say is, if someone is being annoying, switch worlds. It's just that simple, and it really works. Or, if they're following you and such and you don't want to switch, teleport to a random place or pop into a guild they can't access. That works, too.

World Wide Wilderness left four years ago and has never returned for good reason. Combat should never be the deciding factor in a game where masterful miners, fishers, woodcutters, etc. can made out of a level 3 character. One shouldn't fear having to play this game because their combat is not up to scratch with everyone else's.

Maybe there should be a tie option if you use a rope with a player, this might be a good way to get rid of autominers, you can only once in an hour be tied, and only once in an hour tie another player, if you are tied you can't walk or doing anything, the only way to escape is to right click on another player (when you are tied a help option is added to all players) and select the help option, if somebody tied asks you for help you can't refuse but you don't have to walk to him, or stop whatever you are doing, then the player is free

Autominers maybe can't click things that aren't solid, so they are tied and can only escape when a real player controls it, this might be a way to get rid of autominers

This option might be abused, but you can only use this in crowded places and ofcourse all mines, and not in the wilderness ofcourse

You can always log out when you are tied, but you can't get loose over time, only by clicking any other player

I like to PK... but wwpking doesn't sound like a great idea. Yeah, I like the whole "only the strong survive" idea, but, I believe this would create more chaos. I do hate those "make me" types, but, the best thing to do is just ignore them.

3898000bYVcx.png