August 26th 2008 - All Fired Up

darkjab

ScreenShot289.png

Just got all rewards.

Not sure if someone already got them.

Lol at the examine :lol:

Inferno adze looks hot( pun lool) and it isn't a pun!Cheering in the background

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to get the polar bear, Nanuq, at the God Wars beacon, to talk to you?

I have repaired the windbreak but he doesn't talk. It doesn't matter for the beacon lighting as I will light that one last (once I get 92 fm anyway!) but I like to have things complete :D

Is it possible to get the polar bear, Nanuq, at the God Wars beacon, to talk to you?

I have repaired the windbreak but he doesn't talk. It doesn't matter for the beacon lighting as I will light that one last (once I get 92 fm anyway!) but I like to have things complete :D

He does talk to you, and also accepts 5 logs to keep the beacon burning for a longer time. You probably need around 84 summoning(arctic bear pouch+10 levels) to talk to him though, because most people I've talked to say he only growls.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

He does talk to you, and also accepts 5 logs to keep the beacon burning for a longer time. You probably need around 84 summoning(arctic bear pouch+10 levels) to talk to him though, because most people I've talked to say he only growls.

Yes. I could talk with him (90 summoning).

Oddly I couldn't understand the last line when I asked if he could watch over the fire for me.

Yes. I could talk with him (90 summoning).

Oddly I couldn't understand the last line when I asked if he could watch over the fire for me.

Same, but he still accepted the logs when i used them on him.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

^^ That suddenly made it so much easier :)

Uhm, anyone got a guide if you do just have to light the logs.

And also if they dissapear after a certain time being left unlit in there?

Doomy edit: I like sheep