Ridiculous fruit tree growth times

AlexDT

Yesterday I planted five papaya trees, in the five runescape fruit tree patches. I was planning on getting a farming level tonight, since fruit trees apparently only take about 14.6 hours to grow. I asked the farmers to protect them, so it's possible that one or two may have become diseased, and missed one or two growth cycles. However, I don't understand why after 30 hours, every single tree is still at the stage before being fully grown. This would have to mean that every tree became diseased at least 4 or 5 times, which seems very unlikely.

From what I can gather on the RSOF, a number of people seem to be experiencing this. So, is it just me, or is it a bug?

It's a bug, happened to my pineapples once.

I've been chain growing Currys and Maples ad this has never happened to me. Ineresting though...

Same for me, they never take more than 24 hours for me. I only plant them once a day, so that's good. If it really takes to long, you can always cut the tree down.

2dvjurb.png

I've been chain growing Currys and Maples ad this has never happened to me. Ineresting though...

Same for me, they never take more than 24 hours for me. I only plant them once a day, so that's good. If it really takes to long, you can always cut the tree down.

Indeed. :)

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png