BGS, are my stats " good " enough?

Skilling0wn

You could use a bgs but it is not that good, it is only good for boss killing and a select few high-leveled slayer tasks.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Even if it was good enough for normal monster killing, you wouldn't do much damage. The godsword I recommend for slayer/normal monster killing is a sgs(special)and whip with dfs.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Your stats are low enough that any Godsword will just be an exercise in futility. You'll be hitting a lot of slow 0s. Stick with the whip until at least 85+ attack and strength.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Even if it was good enough for normal monster killing, you wouldn't do much damage. The godsword I recommend for slayer/normal monster killing is a sgs(special)and whip with dfs.

What he said, except sub the shield for a defender. If you still need to stop to heal with an SGS and other basic healing methods....well you won't, and the best defense is a strong offense...etc...(coincidentily the best offense is also a strong defense, interesting how that works out...)

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Your stats are low enough that any Godsword will just be an exercise in futility. You'll be hitting a lot of slow 0s. Stick with the whip until at least 85+ attack and strength.

Whip has +82 to slash

Godsword has +132 to slash

I'd say he will hit alot more 0's with a whip than what he would godsword..

Whip has +82 to slash

So it's not a stupid idea to buy a bgs? For barrows etc?

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Whip has +82 to slash

True, but if you miss you have to wait more. Plus your forgetting to add 19 slash from defender, so 101 slash.

Remember, Godswords are never good for pvm.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Whip has +82 to slash

True, but if you miss you have to wait more. Plus your forgetting to add 19 slash from defender, so 101 slash.

Remember, Godswords are never good for pvm.

pvm? and will they continue falling?

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Whip is 2.4 Seconds between Attacks

Godsword is 3.6 Seconds between Attacks

Godsword is 33% Slower than the whip

His max hit weilding nothing but whip is 21

His max hit weilding nothing but godsword is 28

The Godsword hits 25% higher than the whip

The whip is +82 to slash

The godsword is +132 to slash

The Godsword is 38% more accurate than the whip

Therefore, the godsword averages at 31.5% more damage dealt than the whip

Theoretically, you will be 1.5% Slower when using the whip, in terms of xp. Though this isn't considering time in between kills, or eating time. When eating or not attacking, you are not any 'slower' if using the godsword.

Whip is 2.4 Seconds between Attacks

Godsword is 3.6 Seconds between Attacks

Godsword is 33% Slower than the whip

His max hit weilding nothing but whip is 21

His max hit weilding nothing but godsword is 28

The Godsword hits 25% higher than the whip

The whip is +82 to slash

The godsword is +132 to slash

The Godsword is 38% more accurate than the whip

Therefore, the godsword averages at 31.5% more damage dealt than the whip

Theoretically, you will be 1.5% Slower when using the whip, in terms of xp. Though this isn't considering time in between kills, or eating time. When eating or not attacking, you are not any 'slower' if using the godsword.

Ooo, Great! <3: I'm getting one. For barrows, gwd and slayer. :o

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

that being said, i didn't factor in the sheild slot to the calculation with the whip, notice i said "weilding nothing but whip"

If using a defender, the whip is significantly faster than the godsword.

I use a whip rather than a godsword, always.

So im better of without again. :x :cry:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Why don't you borrow a BGS, and test it out for yourself?

I find it useless because the special takes so long to use for things like slayer... it allows you to kill one monster faster.

I only provided what i wrote earlier to help you make your mind up yourself.

If you want my opinion, get a DFS. It's much more useful than a Bandos Godsword.

But i really think you should decide for yourself.

I find it useless because the special takes so long to use for things like slayer... it allows you to kill one monster faster.

If you want my opinion, get a DFS. It's much more useful than a Bandos Godsword.

Yeah, I know.. I just can't make my mind. :wall:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

You can always sell it back. ::'

You can always sell it back. ::'

Well with the current falling, I can't really afford that. #-o

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Godswords are not good with low melee stats. They're slow enough that you want to be hitting very frequently. If you're going to be hitting a lot of 0s, you want to use the whip so you get a lot of chances. I've seen low levels with Godswords thinking that they're all that- it's kind of sad. They just hit 0 after 0. Try to borrow one and you can see for yourself.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png