Sos Spider Scimmy or Whip?

watts320

I thought Id train at SOS Spiders. Now Im using scimmy for my str lvl. But its really slow lol. Its slower then whip. But I really need my str lvl up.

So I was thinkin of going to get my whip and just using controlled. So I can get my other lvls up to, in the same process.

What wud u do?

watts320.png

I keep my combat balanced and do an Attack level then a Strength Level then a Defence level, then take a break for a bit, that way I don't get bored of the same weapon all the time...

Avid43.png

if you really have to use the scimitar just do pc......you can spec with dds or hally and use the scimitar for the rest of the game. you will make cash and get decent exp (Slower then ape atoll or bandits but profitable).

Im an old school rs player and people have used pc for training since it came out, if you want to try it go ahead, its a really fun game :thumbsup:

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

What wud u do?

From what you have said I would probably use a different weapon from the scimmy. Myself, personally, have found the sara sword to be a very fun weapon to train my strength up with, albeit I absolutely hate the d scimmy. Also with me not being a huge str fan (yes 84 str at 123 combat 116 ftp combat) I am surprised to find myself enjoying my str training.

So you could do that (if you have the funds) give a different weapon a try. There is also the combination of Obby Sword + Zerker Necklace for str training of which I hear good things about.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I would personally do controlled, as all 3 of my melee skills are the EXACT same xp, hence why i use controlled.

Although painfully slow (Training 3 levels at once, so you'll need to spend 3 times longer there), it will increase your combat faster most likely.

3916.png

3917.png