Family Guy vs. American Dad

Blitzmage13

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family guy is much better. But American Dad is still pretty funny, I don't really like the characters as much.

I have a question about Family Guy though, when they got cancelled, did they already start making episodes for Season 4? If yes, how many?

I have a question about Family Guy though, when they got cancelled, did they already start making episodes for Season 4? If yes, how many?

They didn't start making new episodes I'm pretty sure until the DVD sales became so amazing. Fox decided to give McFarlane another chance, so he started new episodes after that point.

Family Guy > Futurama > American Dad

I don't get why Futurama doens't get more talk about it. It's a great show. I just wish Groening didn't want to only focus on the Simpsons considering the new episodes suck anywyas.

I just don't find myself laughing that much during American Dad. Family Guy can put me into like a 5 minute fit on nonstop laughter sometimes.

I don't get why Futurama doens't get more talk about it. It's a great show. I just wish Groening didn't want to only focus on the Simpsons considering the new episodes suck anywyas.

Exactly how I feel.

^I agree totally. Fox signed the Simpsons up to season 16, and season 16 just ended. I haven't heard anything about them being renewed... And I hope I don't. It's gotten really bad. It's better to burn out than fade away. ;P

Anyways, I think Family Guy's better than American Dad. American Dad's just not that appealing to me.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Wait... Wait... Season 16 is over? That means no more Simpsons? I didn't really like the last few season, but I haven't heard anything about the last episodes on TV like they did with Friends and stuff??

King of the Hill PWNS them both :P

..great punchline. I gotta use that sometime when I need to make a joke. The only people I've encountered that even find King of the Hill remotely funny are rednecks. I've watched many episodes and I don't get what I'm supposed to laugh at. It seems to be a lot more situational humor instead of verbal, but it still fails at that.

Rocks>Dirt>Hell>Angelina Jolie>King of the Hill

King of the Hill is awesome, it's funny, and I'm not a redneck at all, (Well.. I gots a shootin can 'round back). It has some verbal humour but there is a lt of situational humour or whatever it's called. It's a great show.

I didnt think King of the Hill was funny until I moved to the south, and the things that happened seemed ridiculous before, but they're a reality here.

I live in Georgia. Granted, I live in a well-off suburb free from rednecks, but I can go 20 mins any direction and find them. I still don't find the show funny. I dont' like the voice acting either..it may be on purpose, but they're all very dull and annoying to listen to.

King of the Hill is alright, but I rarely laugh.. Most of the time when I laugh it involves Bill, though, and when the humor is very unlike the rest of the humor..

Like when Dale gets a Falcon and he takes it's hood off and it attacks Bill, and then it attacks him again later in the show. That was hilarious..

And I agree, Ryan, Futurama is great, although I think it's better than Family Guy. If Futurama was making new episodes, they would be much better than Family Guy. Futurama is just getting stale now because everyone has seen all the episodes a dozen times..

IRKAa.jpg