mining gold at the point above brimhaven

edard

should i bring my t bird there? i dont need any run energy but does the 12 spaces good? cause i dont get that many charms and im woried about not having enough pouches.also wheres the best spot for gold charms?

Bad_Eulogy.png

yes, it would be worth it ot brign a terrorbird there, for both stoarge and run energy. and the best place for gold charms is fire giants, hands down. they easy to kill, have good secondary drops, and drop gold charms like mad. in a task of 150 giants ill get 80-120 gold charms.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Might I suggest doing the quest "Between a Rock" it give 5k exp mining and gives you access to what I like to call the, "Gold Fields" and very easy banking. When you have one space left take off your gold helm, it telly's you out. Then run a short distance and speak with the ferryman. He will bank your gold ore for a small cost and you can run back, put your helm on and get shot by a cannon back into the "gold fields." Fastest way I know to get gold ore.

Be sure to do the "Family Crest" quest and get the enchanted gloves for Goldsmithing gloves. Wear 'em while you smelt your gold ores get 56.25 exp versus 22.5 exp. (I carry my ecto, so it makes it easy to smith what I just mined.)

Hope this helps. Ciao

BTW - Where the Ring of Charos so you don't have to pay the "other" ferryman who takes you across to the river. Then you won't have to carry any gp's.

Might I suggest doing the quest "Between a Rock" it give 5k exp mining and gives you access to what I like to call the, "Gold Fields" and very easy banking. When you have one space left take off your gold helm, it telly's you out. Then run a short distance and speak with the ferryman. He will bank your gold ore for a small cost and you can run back, put your helm on and get shot by a cannon back into the "gold fields." Fastest way I know to get gold ore.

The Brimhaven mine with dueling rings and house teleports is better, and faster.

Because you lose gold ore when banking, you'll end up having to mine more gold. I believe the dwarf takes 3 gold for every 27 if you use the ring of charos. If you're mining a small amount, like 200, you lose 22 ores. If you were to mine 1000, that becomes 111 ores. 10,000 becomes 1111 ores in payment.

In the end, the small cost ends up costing you more time since you have to mine those ores back.

If you have a lot of nature runes, you could camp out in the Arzinian mine and superheat the ore, and drop the bars until your desired smithing level.