Hate people calling you noob cause you own them in a skill?

restructor

I get really annoyed when a lvl 70(im a lvl 45 owner) walks up to me and calls me a noob for beating them to a certain level.And starts following me around calling me a noob!!!!If you're annoyed also play tele tag by teleing to lumbridge then teleporting to somewhere far away like aroudogne or if you're mage is high enough teleport himhim away.

Cloudpwns572.png

1) this is a rant so it belongs in the rants forums

2) there r so many topics like this where ppl complain about ppl calling them noobs

3) What do u want done that will help?

4) wat do u suggest jagex do?

5) reported them for calling u a noob isnt legit and if he did who really cares. do u really need his words saying that ur a better skiller than him make u feel better? just imagine him as some no lifer.

6) dont be a hypocrite because im pretty sure it pisses u off when someone beats u convincingly.

bottom line: it happens that ppl start getting frustrated and pissed off that things rnt going there way so they vent it out by calling u a noob. they try to put u down to make themselves feel better. it happens and sometime we do the same. if it really bugs u there is an ignore list ::'

I have people calling me a noob for having a low Strength level, but never for having a higher skill than them. And honestly, don't worry about the words that come out of a noob-caller's mouth. I assure you they are not important.

they are jealous...end of... :roll:

you can't win against people like them, your a (insert random skill) noob if you beat them, or a straight up noob if you lose... :wall:

kind of pathetic tbh ::'

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I just plain hate it when someone calls me a noob, even though I'm guilty for doing it. I do it for better reasons than what most people do. For example, I try to sell something cause it won't sell on the G.E. I say for example, I said, "Selling warrior ring". This guy comes up to me, and tries to buy it with like 25k fire runes. I'm like, sell the fire runes and I'll sell you it for the money. He gives offers 188k and 5k. I accept cause I can sell 5k fire runes easily. Then he declines, and then takes away 10k and offers like 1k more fire runes and does that until I just decline.

I hate it when people call me a noob for like just disagreeing with them about something.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

Since people call me a liar for telling them my woodcutting level, I know that I am good at that particular skill. It's like "your [random skill] level is umbelieveably high and I'm pissed off because of that".

[hide="Yomyth]

1) this is a rant so it belongs in the rants forums

2) there r so many topics like this where ppl complain about ppl calling them noobs

3) What do u want done that will help?

4) wat do u suggest jagex do?

5) reported them for calling u a noob isnt legit and if he did who really cares. do u really need his words saying that ur a better skiller than him make u feel better? just imagine him as some no lifer.

6) dont be a hypocrite because im pretty sure it pisses u off when someone beats u convincingly.

bottom line: it happens that ppl start getting frustrated and pissed off that things rnt going there way so they vent it out by calling u a noob. they try to put u down to make themselves feel better. it happens and sometime we do the same. if it really bugs u there is an ignore list ::'

Um why do you think he will have the same reaction as the "noob"? I would usually keep my cool if someone had a higher level than me. Do you think humans are programmed to respond in the same way?

Where did he tell he reported the "noob"?

He's not complaining that jagex should change it lol. It's just a personal rant :roll:[/hide]

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Why are you ranting about this. I think it's a well-known fact that there's alot of ignorant people on Runescape, don't let it bother you? Any particular skill of yours will always be better than someone's, and worse than someone else's. Even at 99, if someone wanted to get technical, they could start going on about how much Xp you have in that skill. Don't let random idiots get to you, because they're always going to be there no matter what.

If someone's following you around flaming you, simple solution: World hop.

fail124.jpgfailbait.png

Fire Cape - Aug 14, 08.

coolnamefailbaitedit.jpg

Omg, another i got called a noob rant -.-

Jeeze, stop crying and to church if it effects you that much - whiney [wagon] common player...

If someone in-real-life called you balls at something and you new you were better than them, i highly doubt you'd make a conference call to all your mates and tell them about it...

Just laugh it off, move on and stop posting pissing threads about being called a noob.