Xfire thread

eggzs

I have been seeing alot of PSN/Gamertag/console threads and think there needs to be a PC version.

Basically Xfire is gaming MSN/Yahoo messenger etc., it shows what game you are playing and the server that you are on and can join them with a simple click. Mostly all games are supported even Runescape (I think you need the client for it register though). It also acts as a useful tool, a pretty good server browser with the ability to record vids and take screenshots ingame too.

So yeah, add your xfire names to this thread and you can create an account if you are interested.

www.xfire.com

Heres mine to start off: Eggzs (profile in sig)

eggzs.png

NO WAI

Ignore my hobbies/interests/about me/blog, I wrote that when I was 12. And ignore my friend at that, they're a bit...Strange.

Add me if you want, I probably won't talk much. Combat Arms all the way? (Lawl at how all the ads on Xfire are screaming COMBAT ARMMMMMS right now)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I think he means downloading games and stuff through Xfire. Which isn't the point. The point is a chat service, as well as giving the ability to launch and track games. Anything that can be downloaded with Xfire can also be downloaded off Download.com or Filefront, most likely.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Mine is ultimania92, and I play

CSS

Garrys mod

BF2

Cod4

And some obscure other games.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I only just started with Xfire a few days ago, and I only have one friend, so anyone feel free to add me, "philzeke" :D

I've only played RS with it so far, but I'll be playing some Diablo II and StarCraft too. Oh and I also figured out how to get Xfire to detect SwiftKit as RS ::'

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I think he means downloading games and stuff through Xfire. Which isn't the point. The point is a chat service, as well as giving the ability to launch and track games. Anything that can be downloaded with Xfire can also be downloaded off Download.com or Filefront, most likely.

But I can do all of those things with Steam, which I had long before Xfire. The only thing I use Xfire for is the Spore Creature Creator Demo, and the reason I got Xfire in the first place. The reason being that I am writing for a Machinima, and I'm talking to the director through the Xfire chat.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

But I can do all of those things with Steam, which I had long before Xfire. The only thing I use Xfire for is the Spore Creature Creator Demo, and the reason I got Xfire in the first place. The reason being that I am writing for a Machinima, and I'm talking to the director through the Xfire chat.

You missed the part that the games xfire overlay works for is limited. Steams isnt.

Mine is: ikiddo

Recomend you dont use that to contact me tho .. *Stares at brad*

Pffffffft, Why go through all the effort to open steam when I'm on xfire, You're on xfire, Its only a Shift + x away :roll:

Because xfires a big steaming pile of crap which was set to afk and yet you still spaamed me =P

Pffffffft, Why go through all the effort to open steam when I'm on xfire, You're on xfire, Its only a Shift + x away :roll:

Because xfires a big steaming pile of crap which was set to afk and yet you still spaamed me =P

Shouldn't go to bed so early then... It was only 3am =/

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Shouldn't go to bed so early then... It was only 3am =/

In most non nocturnal peoples eyes that is late.