Long time no see..

supah_script

Wrong part of the forum. I don't know which section it'd go in but I'm thinking `Introduce yourself to Tip.It'. Welcome back ::'

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

welcome back

...your sig makes me sad because it is not real anymore :cry: you cant bring partyhats into bh and there is no grass there...not to mention you probably way over that guys level if you can 1 hit him and he is using rune :o

Y_Z.png

welcome back

...your sig makes me sad because it is not real anymore :cry: you cant bring partyhats into bh and there is no grass there...not to mention you probably way over that guys level if you can 1 hit him and he is using rune :o

indeed, well I was always into range, I achieved 99 range anyhow.

I play on my pure account now which is 60 att 99 str 1 defence, lol. but its all fun, i'm looking forward to seeing this new pvp being released, saying that most of the pvp updates are useless since the wild was removed. :thumbdown:

299d197a.gif

welcome back

I play on my pure account now which is 60 att 99 str 1 defence, lol. but its all fun, i'm looking forward to seeing this new pvp being released, saying that most of the pvp updates are useless since the wild was removed. :thumbdown:

Is that the reason of your return? :D

welcome back

Is that the reason of your return? :D

Nah not really, I forgot about the forums to be honest im still around on other forums such as clans forums. i'll start using this again though I like the community.

I'm in love with your siggy <3: Welcome back :D

lol thanks.

299d197a.gif