Xbox 360 Live Voicechat

ajk822

Well I just got an Xbox 360, and also got NCAA 2009 with it. I still have to get used to the game as I'm used to playing on the PS2/Wii(lots of controls are opposite buttons e.g. run). I decided to go online and play some unranked games, but couldn't figure out how to voicechat. Can anyone help me out? I know that its really simple, but I would like to be able to talk to the people I'm playing.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

First of all, I'd suggest reading the manual for NCAA 2009 to see if you need to press a button to talk. Next I'd make sure the mic is plugged in, that the mic is un-muted (Should be switched to the right), and that the volume of the headset is turned to full (Rotate the control for that anti-clockwise as far as possible). If that still does not work, go to the Xbox guide, Personal settings, then Voice and Chat. Check that the options are turned on to play voice through the headset, everyone is unmuted, and that your mic is not muted. Finally, if all the previous options are exhausted, go to the Dashboard, go to the System blade, select Family Settings, and make sure that you are allowed to communicate on Xbox Live.

Also, are you able to hear others, whether through the speakers of your T.V. or the headset?

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I kinda figured it out, but not all the way. I did hear a guy i was in the lobby with for a short amount of time. I also used the voice record thing to see if they could hear me, and they couldn't at the volume I was at so i fixed that. I guess the only question I have left is if anyone knows what button to press to talk in NCAA '09.

ajk822.png

Manual it.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I tried with the manual, couldn't find anything. I think I'll just play around with it some more, and most likely I'll figure it out.

ajk822.png

Problem now solved, voice chat just works differently than I thought. Thanks to all who helped, ill try and get this locked now.

ajk822.png