Runescape Scripting Language

Moonshadow

Simple RuneScape Scripting Language

Or SRSSL for short. (Or maybe take out the Simple),

Essentially, make a simple scripting language for the interface. So you could change the way things look. You could make custom menus that allow you to have the prayers you want out right next to your potions and magic spells. Even change the color and appearance of menus, want a lime green interface? You could do it... Want a TFS themed interface, just plug in some picture files and save them in a folder and let RS access it when it boots up. The possibilities of a scripting language in runescape are endless!

If you screw up your interface really bad, maybe all you would have to do is delete that folder and it would return to the default interface.

Or, maybe something under account options.

tfssig.png

But if you were to screw up everything, you'd need someone who could fix it and thats account sharing.

siderow.png

Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on.

WHAT, and WHO is trusted, is your choice. What do you trust?

Author of the Right-click Prayer Icon!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/200161-turn-prayer-mode-off-yes-pl0x-update-soon/page__p__3007342__fromsearch__1entry3007342

But if you were to screw up everything, you'd need someone who could fix it and thats account sharing.

I'm assuming you could simply delete what you entered in and it would go back to normal.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I'm assuming you could simply delete what you entered in and it would go back to normal.

~Dan

By screwing up, I meant not knowing what you were doing. The RS scripting 'language' might be very different.

siderow.png

Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on.

WHAT, and WHO is trusted, is your choice. What do you trust?

Author of the Right-click Prayer Icon!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/200161-turn-prayer-mode-off-yes-pl0x-update-soon/page__p__3007342__fromsearch__1entry3007342

not gonna happen,

[hide=How to do it youself]Learn java, and join the 'mxpxr' community.[/hide]

jks, don't do that.

but im pretty sure that RuneScript (java + C#) can't allow that kind of thing, and if it did, then it would probly be as hard as the new big quest theyre making :\

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

not gonna happen,

[hide=How to do it youself]Learn java, and join the 'mxpxr' community.[/hide]

jks, don't do that.

but im pretty sure that RuneScript (java + C#) can't allow that kind of thing, and if it did, then it would probly be as hard as the new big quest theyre making :\

Jagex never views a project as impossible due to Java constraints. They just do something else first to allow them to do the project later.

Customisable interfaces would be a bit of a lengthy and difficult project, but I can see it happening in the future.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I don't think this would be good to add. It would make everything complicated and we'll be piled to the brim with bad scripts and such. Instead of making a scripting language, maybe just an interface to switch everything around would work.

j0xPu5R.png