blue phat plz?

about my achievment

Congrats on 55 magic! :roll:

magicfalcon9.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Skirts, 4 Meds (PKed one) , 2 Legs, 1 Chain (Dust Devils), 1 Lump, 1 Shard

Armadyl Drops (219.78m): 13 Chestplates, 13 Skirts, 7 Helms, 8 Hilts

Bandos Drops (10.58m): 2 Chestplates, 1 Tasset, 2 Hilts, 2 Boots

Zamorak Drops (157k): 2 Steam Battlestaves

what a waste of all your effort.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

what a waste of all your effort.

you could also say.... what a waste of my waste of time! I think that's pretty smart for a dumb person like me anyway

about my achievment

Congrats on 55 magic! :roll:

I think you're mistaking my thread. Don't try to be smart. I'm too stupid!

i quit rs ^^

you quit, so you just deleted 4 super rare items that probably only have less than 1000 left, from everyone else that could have possibly bought them..

loser..

wow. so you're jealous, too? that makes you an individual

I never said I was jealous.. I dont play RS anymore. I was just saying, maybe some people would have liked to have it.. Put it in the ge and do something for other people. IMO you're the greedy one. you delete 4 items that are barely still existant in rs just because your quitting, then you call everyone else that suggested you could have done something nicer for the people that actually play runescape greedy no-life noobs..

Now I didn't call noone stupid. And, well people that want other peoples stuff are in fact greedy

Your stupid...

MY STUPID!!!! YOU NO GET""""""!!!!!!111!!11o1ONoneoenoeneelve!!!3nnn@@@1oneehundredandeleven!!l1

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

It seems to continually fail to get through your head, but what you just did was the greedy move. I don't want to flame you (although I am confused at your decision) but you need to understand that you just wasted 4 more rares (one being a blue party hat) in your attempt to be smart, or for whatever reason you felt justified your actions. Therefore, you removed 4 more symbols of wealth from the game, and that's 4 less people who get to feel lucky to have acquired something of such importance in their Runescape career. By acting this way, you have refused 4 more people the joy of accomplishing something of that magnitude in this game. You're probably saying, 4 people, big deal. But if only 1000 people manage to acquire that feat, those 4 people would feel pretty darn good knowing that they had managed to buy a blue party hat. And if you had decided to just leave them in the party room, then hey, you just made 4 peoples day (and if that was me, that would make my week ::' ) I'm sure you have the inclination that this game is pointless right now, but as it remains, millions would disagree with you, so if it doesn't mean a thing to you, it means a hell of a lot to someone else. So if you still fail to understand why the countless people here are mad at you, then I hope you're happy with wasting your time acquiring something that you decide to make worthless in the end.

Edit - Sorry, I watched the video a while ago, then posted. My bad :oops:

Runeshark23.png

It's a work in progress ...

Runeshark23.png

125 Bandos Kills, 2 Tasset 4-man split, 1 Death. Gf :D

Feel free to add me, my private chat is always on

It seems to continually fail to get through your head, but what you just did was the greedy move. I don't want to flame you (although I am confused at your decision) but you need to understand that you just wasted 4 blue party hats in your attempt to be smart, or for whatever reason you felt justified your actions. Therefore, you removed 4 more symbols of wealth from the game, and that's 4 less people who get to feel lucky to have acquired something of such importance in their Runescape career. By acting this way, you have refused 4 more people the joy of accomplishing something of that magnitude in this game. You're probably saying, 4 people, big deal. But if only 1000 people manage to acquire that feat, those 4 people would feel pretty darn good knowing that they had managed to buy a blue party hat. And if you had decided to just leave them in the party room, then hey, you just made 4 peoples day (and if that was me, that would make my week ::' ) I'm sure you have the inclination that this game is pointless right now, but as it remains, millions would disagree with you, so if it doesn't mean a thing to you, it means a hell of a lot to someone else. So if you still fail to understand why the countless people here are mad at you, then I hope you're happy with wasting your time acquiring something that you decide to make worthless in the end.

I didn't alch 4 blue phats. l2p noob

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

10/10.

He bought them, their his, 1 p hat downed, gg of scape.

Seriously everyone is like "OMFG WTF Y U DO DAT". If he had kept them and never touched the account again it would have been the same thing, except this way he gets some lulz out of it.

LOL

10/10.

Seriously everyone is like "OMFG WTF Y U DO DAT". If he had kept them and never touched the account again it would have been the same thing, except this way he gets some lulz out of it.

I agree. People are pixelhuggers nowadays.

10/10.

I agree. People are pixelhuggers nowadays.

Aww ty :lol:

LOL

This post isn't really an achievement, as you really only alched 4 items, even though those items are very valuable. Also, there is alot of spam coming from this topic, along with chain quotes and the likes.

~Locked

Hatebringer

P.S. If you still wish this to be viewed, please post it here.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg